11 in a row

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I thought this was a fun video to watch. Pure domination to win 11 in a row.

And that run by Percy was just sick...

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
I thought this was a fun video to watch. Pure domination to win 11 in a row.

And that run by Percy was just sick...

That just really fired me up! Such great highlights! Season can't start fast enough!!!

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Percy could cover some ground in a hurry. Brandon James could shuck and jive and I loved watching him return kicks....

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Obviously that last one is something we will look back on for many, many years to come. My other favorite play was probably the 06 pass from Leak to Baker. Without that one we may not have had the opportunity in the title game that season.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
Percy could cover some ground in a hurry. Brandon James could shuck and jive and I loved watching him return kicks....

I loved watching Brandon James!! For that particular return I was offshore on a huge BP oil rig. Myself and a co-worker/friend named "Red" (an Alabama resident/fan) had just walked into the dining room where a wide screen TV had the game on. I noticed Tennessee lining up to punt so I nudged Red and said, "You don't wanna miss this." Red says, "What?" James catches the punt and jukes the first defenders. I calmly say, "Here we go." James blows by every Volunteer like they haven't had their morning coffee on his express to the endzone. I turn to Red smiling and say, "See?" Red just slowly shook his head back and forth.

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
The ut love in my area is soon obnoxious right now! They have already beat VT, Gators, Bama and uga in their own minds. I had a guy pull up to me at a stop light and yells "Flowrridaa sux." (Got a big gator on my F150). I roll down my window and calmly reply "UT swallows....11 times in a row!"

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The ut love in my area is soon obnoxious right now! They have already beat VT, Gators, Bama and uga in their own minds. I had a guy pull up to me at a stop light and yells "Flowrridaa sux." (Got a big gator on my F150). I roll down my window and calmly reply "UT swallows....11 times in a row!"

.... excellent cumback.

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
UT....every year they are a disaster but keep coming back the next year as if it never happened.

fe6e877d02c81312d5a9a49472d92697.jpg

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Saw somewhere a Gator fan was telling a TN fan they'd be going 6-6. Not their win/loss on the season, but 6 losses at BHG and 6 losses at Neyland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator