Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Anybody mention CB Hill lately? I saw 2 CBs for us on 247 and there’s 1-2 more that I can’t see (don’t have vip membership).

He's supposed to make a commitment this week. It's a toss up between UF and Tenn. Note that Tenn started 3 freshman DB's on Saturday - so the depth chart/PT issue leans our way (plus they looked like sh*t).

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Harrod committed

316550_gAyDhRtxR6CmnUwq9lTc9FmjmI2L7YU8iNHif0MqnFA.jpg

leogator

May 5, 2018
Nick Cross committed to FSU as expected. Did not show well against STA. We did not want him anyway!

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No real shot but Thibodeaux is visiting LSU weekend
That's the big weekend for us this year. I agree that it's next to no chance, but at least we get him on campus and then who knows what happens down the line...coaching changes, etc.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm really starting to like how this OL is coming together. Still need a center or two. I like centers bc they are usually the smartest guy on the team. Generally the coach is going to play the best OL at either left tackle or center.

Now go grab me two or three big ole fat butt DTs with pissed off somebody-made-mama-mad attitudes and I will be a happy donkey.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Anybody mention CB Jaydon Hill lately? I saw 2 CBs for us on 247 and there’s 1-2 more that I can’t see (don’t have vip membership).

It is pretty easy to check them out by going to the prediction graph for the player and seeing where the recent moves have been.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Diwun Black was asked who’s committing next on his Instagram and he said Jaydon Hill.

Also,

Chris Steele has been mad gator friendly on twitter lately. If USC collapses and UF has a decent year look for UF to get back in this. Dan Mullen’s wife talked to him personally apparently

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator