Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Diwun Black was asked who’s committing next on his Instagram and he said Jaydon Hill.

Also,

Chris Steele has been mad gator friendly on twitter lately. If USC collapses and UF has a decent year look for UF to get back in this. Dan Mullen’s wife talked to him personally apparently
is her name Candi too?

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
21st in the composite. Only 14 commits as well. Gonna be a full class so we need to continue to snag blue chips.

And 12th in average player rating per Rivals, 14th per 247. If we keep adding 4* recruits (or snag some 5*) this class can be pretty good.

We’ve gotten 5 commits since July 1st. Slow but it is coming along.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Akeem Dent yes, Gant maybe (I think Cine is better than either Cross or Gant), Hunter maybe if he grows into a DT, McRae no, he has no knees left. I think we'd like one of Fuller, Ingraham and Pickering. We're also going after Justin Egoigbe, a Bama commit, who is officially visiting this weekend. We're recruiting Tyrique Stevenson as a safety but he wants to play CB.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Kamaar Bell is visiting this weekend for the Kentucky game. Don't be surprised if he commits. Is Deyavie Hammond leaning to FSU?

leogator

May 5, 2018
Yet, we have shown no interest in him after the regime change. He was committed to us last year and Miss State had offered him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator