2016 Class/Remaining Targets

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't agree with the Arms Race thinking. Do we need to shore up facilities? Absolutely, but have you've seen what places like A&M are doing? It's obscene, with no real value. Be efficient with what will actually help the kids and make their life easier. Mac's forced Foley to make some immediate changes, but there is certainly more that NEEDS to be done.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
You were screaming from everywhere that this was a top 5 class and you wanted us all to bet your dumb ass. This class isn't good enough. Say it.

I have already said it wasnt the best but it wasnt bad either. As for any further discussion with children, the time has come to add you to my list....your deepest desire in life was for Mac to fail. I cant converse with idiots.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I love whenever people talk out their ass without the least bit of knowledge on the situation. Did foley build an indoor practice facility? Yes he built one...after he was forced to! Guess what though, other programs had one year's before us and already are tearing them down to build new ones.

You mentioned dorms? We renovated some dorms that have been there for years which should of already been tore down and new ones put in their place. With all of our upgrades (which we went cheap on) Our facilities are sh*t compared to most of the power 5 schools! We need to spend $250 to $300 million just to catch up with everyone else and be able to call our program elite again. Down below is what's being built around the country RIGHT NOW while we do absolutely nothing!

Arkansas: $150 million in improvements to their stadium.

https://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/r...proval-for-full-design-of-stadium-renovation/

Auburn: $200 million in facility improvements.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/auburn-football/auburn-fundraising-facilities-upgrades/

And you know Bama is gonna come up with something after their 4th NC since 2009.

aTm just finished pumping $450 million into their facilities before last season.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/10/1...igger-than-texas-ams-field.html?referer=&_r=0

Ole Miss is pumping more than $125 million into theirs.

https://www.olemisssports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/121514aab.html

The IPF and dorms were a good starting point.

The East Stands and South Endzone at BHG are in complete dilapidation and disrepair. That should be the next project.

But eventually a stand-alone 100,000+ square foot football-only facility is needed for our program.

Foley can no longer say "we won't get into an arms race." You're in one whether you like it or not. Your successor will be in one, and so will his successor.

Build baby, build!

I forgot, your a self professed expert with all of the "inside" information. I should have begged your permission to speak on this subject. Hahahaha

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have already said it wasnt the best but it wasnt bad either. As for any further discussion with children, the time has come to add you to my list....your deepest desire in life was for Mac to fail. I cant converse with idiots.
Offense ended up good, except I think we needed one or two more linemen and a TE. Defense completely fell apart. A good hybrid DE/LB and a CB/S. The rest of the defensive class was filler. Will some of the filler pan out? Sure, some pans out every year, but we really needed to get an elite LB, CB, and a quality DT for us to have a good defensive class. I do think our LBs will overachieve, but will they be like Davis? If Reese can play day 1 then I'll feel better.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Offense ended up good, except I think we needed one or two more linemen and a TE. Defense completely fell apart. A good hybrid DE/LB and a CB/S. The rest of the defensive class was filler. Will some of the filler pan out? Sure, some pans out every year, but we really needed to get an elite LB, CB, and a quality DT for us to have a good defensive class. I do think our LBs will overachieve, but will they be like Davis? If Reese can play day 1 then I'll feel better.

I agree. I think we all put too much hope in Shannon for sure. Not just him though....

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I forgot, your a self professed expert with all of the "inside" information. I should have begged your permission to speak on this subject. Hahahaha
what you should be laughing at is how I just made you look like the fu*ktard you are with actual facts on what's going on around the country. Last time I checked you we're on this thread just as much as anyone and about 90% of what I put on here came true. Wtf...did you contribute to the thread? Nothing!

g8trs99

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2014
So were have a #11 class and we suck. Sure one or two here or there would have made it outstanding, but not bad for a 2nd year coach.
It will be interesting to see what happens at UGA. Do they continue to rake in top 10 classes and fail or does Smart turn it around. Impressive that he kept them so high, but I guess Eason is a big part of that ranking. We will know the truth in 3 years. We had the #1 or #2 class in 2008 and that turned out well.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
what you should be laughing at is how I just made you look like the fu*ktard you are with actual facts on what's going on around the country. Last time I checked you we're on this thread just as much as anyone and about 90% of what I put on here came true. Wtf...did you contribute to the thread? Nothing!
Settle down brotha.
Just take a look at your avatar. You'll feel better :lol:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
:surrender:

You were spouting off at the mouth not to worry and how awesome this class was going to be. Well, son, you got punked. You wanted to bet everyone that this class was top five. Now you are running for the hills like the pussy you are. Take it like a man and admit you were flat out wrong.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:surrender:

You were spouting off at the mouth not to worry and how awesome this class was going to be. Well, son, you got punked. You wanted to bet everyone that this class was top five. Now you are running for the hills like the pussy you are. Take it like a man and admit you were flat out wrong.

You're the real pussy for not having the guts to bet the guy. You're the type of dumbass that says "I think we're going to suck, but I'll be happy to be wrong."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
You're the real pussy for not having the guts to bet the guy. You're the type of dumbass that says "I think we're going to suck, but I'll be happy to be wrong."

Who bets against the Gators? That's stupid and doesn't make sense. You are the other stupid pumper. Own it like men. Mac disappointed

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
zurich-classic-gator-gone-wild.gif

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

:lmao2: Funny how mad some get. It amusing. I always laugh at the name calling part...

Gatorbait_007

Jan 14, 2016
The thing that concerns me with the staff is our recruiting in the state of Florida Mac said that was his first concern winning Florida and we hired coaches that supposedly owned Florida and it didn't happen. The Robinson decommit and the Mack Wilson Saga really seemed like a straight ball drop by the staff. Both pertaining to visits not happening. Manuel did us good saying he was a Gator yesterday but really the writing was on the wall when he took his last visit to FSU. I don't trust any grades crap because that is a typical we didn't get a guy excuse. I like our QB, WR and K situation. DB,DL and LB not so much. Not having a DB coach hurt us with Fulton.
The gap is getting wider between us and other top programs not just in recruiting but facilities as well. I live by Clemson they had an IPF before us and they are building a huge indoor facility with laser tag, bowling, barber shop, arcade and other crap to get the recruits and I look at that and then look at cheap a$$ Foley and it pisses me off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.