2017 NFL Draft

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The bears really screwed the pooch there. They could've gotten that dude 25 picks later. Good picks by both the jags and jets . Not a fan of the Carolina pick.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Runningbacks are a dime a dozen. This is a passing league. Fournette can run for 1600 yards and 15 tds next year, but if Bortles sucks it won't mean anything because backs aren't as important any more.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Runningbacks are a dime a dozen. This is a passing league. Fournette can run for 1600 yards and 15 tds next year, but if Bortles sucks it won't mean anything because backs aren't as important any more.
Drew Brees begs to differ.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Well I am of the opinion that all 3 teams who traded away a good portion of their future to draft very questionable QB's will all regret it. Especially the Bears. They traded all those valuable picks to move up one spot, I repeat one spot, to draft a QB who has what a dozen college starts? A QB who played for maybe the worst game managing head coach in all of college football in Fedora. A coach who only cares about running as many offensive plays as possible, whose teams are soft as tissue paper and who runs a Pop Warner system. I am not saying that Trubisky will not make it, I just see it as an uphill climb and much too steep a price paid by the Bears. There is a good reason why the Bears stink out loud!

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Well I am of the opinion that all 3 teams who traded away a good portion of their future to draft very questionable QB's will all regret it. Especially the Bears. They traded all those valuable picks to move up one spot, I repeat one spot, to draft a QB who has what a dozen college starts? A QB who played for maybe the worst game managing head coach in all of college football in Fedora. A coach who only cares about running as many offensive plays as possible, whose teams are soft as tissue paper and who runs a Pop Warner system. I am not saying that Trubisky will not make it, I just see it as an uphill climb and much too steep a price paid by the Bears. There is a good reason why the Bears stink out loud!
Yes Foley, it might be one of the worst trade ups in recent memory of the draft.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
The bears really screwed the pooch there. They could've gotten that dude 25 picks later. Good picks by both the jags and jets . Not a fan of the Carolina pick.
I don't know. That QB has gotten a lot of love the last few days and there were supposively a few teams trying to trade up and get him if Cleveland didn't take him.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Well Tennessee finally got a draft pick.
The dude who broke Reggie White's record. I thought game officials stop the game for record breaking moments. Instead, Butch called a timeout to acknowledge that moment. Guess no one gave a rats @ss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.