2018 4* OT William Barnes

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If he picks us, it's going to light it all up again

Btw, noticed that Ray/Omar has been pretty quiet. His Canes not liking this?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I posted this in the recruiting thread on Monday. I hope it's not true, but worthy of mentioning. Losing Barnes would be a blow to this class, especially considering he's been projected to UF for months and is an Apopka kid:

Saw this on 247's board.....and I don't like it at all!

---

Ross Martin, a UNC Insider, has not had a wrong prediction yet this year (20/20) just crystal balled Barnes to UNC. I think Barnes is a Gator but interesting to say the least.

http://247sports.com/User/Ross%20Martin/Predictions?PlayerInstitution.PrimaryPlayerSport.Recruitment.Year=2018&PlayerInstitution.PrimaryPlayerSport.Sport=Football

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I posted this in the recruiting thread on Monday. I hope it's not true, but worthy of mentioning. Losing Barnes would be a blow to this class, especially considering he's been projected to UF for months and is an Apopka kid:
When I saw the thread title, I was hoping he had committed. Then I was going to say that UNC fcker could blow it out his ass. Well regardless, he can still blow it out his ass. Too much momentum on a commitment this quick to go UNCs way. If it was a month or two away, then ok, but too much steam for him to just dismiss.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Seeing a number of people saying UNC...we'll see who actually knows what, I guess.

Not sure how UNC makes sense unless he only cares about immediate playing time and nothing else.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Seeing a number of people saying UNC...we'll see who actually knows what, I guess.

Not sure how UNC makes sense unless he only cares about immediate playing time and nothing else.
But Ivey will probably be gone

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
When I saw the thread title, I was hoping he had committed. Then I was going to say that UNC fcker could blow it out his ass. Well regardless, he can still blow it out his ass. Too much momentum on a commitment this quick to go UNCs way. If it was a month or two away, then ok, but too much steam for him to just dismiss.

I sure hope so. It makes no sense for him to go to UNC. I could see another in-state school (FSU or Miami), just because they are in his home state....but to go to UNC for football from our state? I hope the prediction is wrong....

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Wiltfong has UF, so hold tight

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If he picks us, it's going to light it all up again

Btw, noticed that Ray/Omar has been pretty quiet. His Canes not liking this?
To be fair, sometimes I think he blacks out for days when they put King Cobra on sale for the heat of summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator