2018 5* RB Ricky Slade to Penn State

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I've already said I love UF. Welcome to my ignore list **** *** *****
Feels good when your balls drop doesn't it.

And yet, you didn't say you love the Gators. Any reason? I love the University because I'm an Alum. I love the Gators because I'm a fan.

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think seider is a game changer. I think we'll get any rb we want now.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Not a huge get until he signs on the dotted line 12 months from now.

A lot can happen between now and then.

That's weird...considering most of the top classes this year were locked up LONG before signing day, right?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I think seider is a game changer. I think we'll get any rb we want now.

Not Cook or Slade. I think we are third on Lingard's list. The state of FL seems light next year outside of IMG.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Not Cook or Slade. I think we are third on Lingard's list. The state of FL seems light next year outside of IMG.
We've got a year till next signing I'm not too worried about it. None of these guys have been recruited to hard yet anyhow.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
We've got a year till next signing I'm not too worried about it. None of these guys have been recruited to hard yet anyhow.

Wanna bet? I think it is naive to think a lot of these kids haven't been recruited hard. We do not have one single ESPN 300 commit for 2018. Our rivals have several per school. Gotta start catching up sooner or later.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
Feels good when your balls drop doesn't it.

And yet, you didn't say you love the Gators. Any reason? I love the University because I'm an Alum. I love the Gators because I'm a fan.

Um, isn't loving UF loving the Gators? It's all one in the same to me. People making mountains out of molehills here. Sheesh! I thought we were all adults. Apparently not.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
2018 will probably depend on Mac's situation unlike the past couple of years. It would be nice for recruiting to beat Michigan in that game right out of the gate.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Actually, our DB coach is from Lakeland, Florida but, used to be DB coach at Virginia Tech...
That's what I meant. Gray has known Slade a long time, is leading his recruitment and Slade has a former gator as his HC. Lingard is not coming here unless UGA or miami implode.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't realize there were only two RB's in this class, I guess we'll just have to wait until the class of 2019.

No offense but most top tier, elite classes are done long before NSD. Mac needs to start getting ahead instead of behind. You may think I am being unreasonable but it is true. That Mich game is HUGE just huge for recruiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.