2018 Cleveland Reed, OT - 6'4 , 298lbs

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We lead for one of the top OL in next year's class.

Woohoo!!

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
He obviously hasn't met Summers yet...

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He obviously hasn't met Summers yet...
He may not ever meet Summers. It appears that Mac and Nuss are doing the heavy recruiting for the OL. The kid from Daytona who went to Tennessee said the reason he chose Tennessee over UF was he knew the UT OL coach and did not know Summers.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
He may not ever meet Summers. It appears that Mac and Nuss are doing the heavy recruiting for the OL. The kid from Daytona who went to Tennessee said the reason he chose Tennessee over UF was he knew the UT OL coach and did not know Summers.
It's been said hundreds of times on here by dozens of posters and it's absolutely true.....these kids "know"' people via Twitter and whatever other social media services are out there. The coaches around the country who have embraced this are doing better than coaches who are not, plain and simple. Case in point would be the last head coach here who also did not like to partake in social media....The lesson learned should be that if part of your staff isn't well versed with this better make sure someone is sending them some love.....

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I see NVGator liked your post. You are now on my hit list :mad:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's been said hundreds of times on here by dozens of posters and it's absolutely true.....these kids "know"' people via Twitter and whatever other social media services are out there. The coaches around the country who have embraced this are doing better than coaches who are not, plain and simple. Case in point would be the last head coach here who also did not like to partake in social media....The lesson learned should be that if part of your staff isn't well versed with this better make sure someone is sending them some love.....

Mac is a Twitter junkie

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
You're a good dude....and one of the few who catch as much :poop: on here as me....:lol:.

Aw thanks man, you too :)

All the hate started with the Kanell thread, not my brightest of moments :lol:. Although it was a boring time of the year and I wanted to spice things up

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator