2018 roster is - finally - updated

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
The roster is updated, but much like last year - when two drunken interns updated it - there's some questionable sizes:

2018 Football Roster - Florida Gators

Some interesting notes:

Toney is only 190lbs (thought he was up to 200) - he was 194 on the 2017 roster.
Moon is 6'6 232lbs
Joseph didn't gain much weight, 226lbs.
Franks 6'6 240, Trask 6'5 234
Zach Carter 6'4 277lbs
Malik Langam is 6'4 286
Malik Davis only 191lbs (194 last year)
Perine 227
Older David Reese 248lbs
Brunson 6'1 234, Nick Smith 6'2 227 & James Houston at 6'1 233
Rayshad Jackson 6'4 236 - he was 6' 217lbs on last year's roster.
Slaton is 343 (he was 358 and 1 inch shorter last year).
TJ Moore is 5 inches shorter this year, at 6' 300 (he was 6'5 305 last year)
Gamble is 246 (255 last year)
CeCe is 252 (he's 261 in the media guide....and 242 last year)
Zuniga is 6'4 257
Polite is only 242 (he was 260 on last year's roster....and 270 the year before).
Chatfield is listed at 6'0 (wasn't he taller than that?)
Marlon Dunlap is listed at 295, he was 328 on last years roster.
Umstead Sanders is 6'1 236lbs
Kyle Pitts 6'6 246
Moral Stephens is now 6' even....but was 6'4 last year.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Polite is only 242 (he was 260 on last year's roster....and 270 the year before).

He was never anywhere near 270. He was hardly larger than Morrison, five-ten pounds at the most.

The answer is pretty simple. No one actually went to the weight room so the staff just guessed or asked the players what numbers they wanted in the media guide.

I'm sure they get weighed every week now.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm so glad we can now discuss what fake numbers they decided to put in the media guide this year. Hell, I was always 10 pounds heavier and an inch taller on paper. Maybe they factored in how tall and heavy I'd be in cleats with pads on? :dunno:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I'm so glad we can now discuss what fake numbers they decided to put in the media guide this year. Hell, I was always 10 pounds heavier and an inch taller on paper. Maybe they factored in how tall and heavy I'd be in cleats with pads on? :dunno:

Not sure if I'm following your sarcasm....but for an OL to go from 6'5 to 6' and a LB to go from 6' to 6'4 is just amateur hour for a P5 football program that brings in $100 million/year....

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure if I'm following your sarcasm....but for an OL to go from 6'5 to 6' and a LB to go from 6' to 6'4 is just amateur hour for a P5 football program that brings in $100 million/year....
Roster heights/weights are about as useful as how the QB looks walking to and from practice.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry, took a wrong turn there.

It's clearly Foley's fault the roster numbers are a bit goofy this year, we should fire everyone involved with the making of the media guide, fire Mullen, fire the S&C guy for letting players get shorter, burn the stadium to the ground with Emmitt Smith wearing UGA gear tied to his Ring of Honor sign, assassinate Scott Stricklin, b*tch slap Pat Dooley, imprison Kent Fuchs for life, and hire Saban, Meyer, Belichick, and Lombardi's corpse as co-head coach.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

It's clearly Foley's fault the roster numbers are a bit goofy this year, we should fire everyone involved with the making of the media guide, fire Mullen, fire the S&C guy for letting players get shorter, burn the stadium to the ground with Emmitt Smith wearing UGA gear tied to his Ring of Honor sign, assassinate Scott Stricklin, b*tch slap Pat Dooley, imprison Kent Fuchs for life, and hire Saban, Meyer, Belichick, and Lombardi's corpse as co-head coach.
BYOe.gif

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016

Geez, Sas. Bad day, huh?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

I somehow escaped being named here. :dunno:

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018

Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals:

5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

:triggered:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

giphy.gif

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

I was with you up until the whole Lombardi thing. You lost me there. A corpse? Come on man.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I already printed the roster - too late

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.