Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I-like-where-this-thread-is-going-random-36981937-500-315.jpg

I mean...let’s get back on topic, turd burglars.

Acecustis

Sep 25, 2017
NO only the morons think I'm a troll. Thinking jimbo, Smart, or Richt are great coaches is the only reason donkey started that crap. My facts have been rigiy from the jump. If you guys would pull your heads out of each others asses you'd see that my statements about UF, it's coaches and recruiting have been consistent from day 1. Instead you label me a troll because I shut down any talk of mac being a great coach (but he won the east!!!) Or Mullen being a mediocre hire not worth $36M. Ive never torn down the program. Ive always taken my shots at the people in charge. Foley, Stricklin, Mac and mullen. Go ahead post the links where I bashed the program . Otherwise stfu and go swallow donkey nuts. Again post links. Ive been a gator for 20+ years and I knew from the jump Mac was **** and Kirby was going to be a great coach . That makes me a realist .

Okay but how are you taking shots at Mullen right now? He hasn't coached a game yet

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Whatever. Law might be one of the most pessimistic posters, but at least he's real and honest in his views without being a nole-dwag cock slobber.
Seriously, this is a Gator site and you ****kers come here swinging on the nuts of f$u and and the buttsniffers
What did you expect, a welcome party? Take your bull**** to whorechant.
Quit your whining. I can rep UF all day and still see the reality of UGA and fsu are in a better spot than we're in right now. No one is happier than me when we beat their asses. Thats not slobbering its called reality It's easy to sling insults when you don't want to face the facts. But please let's crush any opinion other than UF is #1!!! We have the best coaches and AD!! Gtfoh donkey isn't honest.
196157.gif

He doesn't know wtf he's talking about most of the time. He thought miss st won multiple conference titles for Pete's sake and Compared ugas of to nuss. Both are completely wrong.

Last edited:

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
  • Guys on campus:
  • 5* CB Chris Steele
    5* CB Derek Stingley
    4* CB Bobby Wolfe
    3* OL Riley Simonds
    3* DE Mataio Soli
    NR- WR Rashean Lynn
    JUCO DT Darel Middleton

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
And his name is Krull. A 6’7”, 255lb TE who can run - glad they are looking at him.

Would he be immediately eligible? Why should he need to go back to JuCo this fall?

Because he's a 2019 recruit.

(from seccountry):

Florida will also host JUCO tight end Lucas Krull from Jefferson College in Hillsboro, Mo. The 6-foot-7, 255-pound Krull signed with Arkansas out of high school as a baseball recruit, but is now pursuing a football career.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Because he's a 2019 recruit.

(from seccountry):

Florida will also host JUCO tight end Lucas Krull from Jefferson College in Hillsboro, Mo. The 6-foot-7, 255-pound Krull signed with Arkansas out of high school as a baseball recruit, but is now pursuing a football career.

Sure, I saw that, but what rule (unless he has grade issues) prevents a student who isn’t transferring from a D1 school from enrolling immediately? Was he sentenced to JuCo? Why would this be any different from coming out of the military, a Mormon mission or minor league baseball? A hang up with his Arky scholarship?

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
Sure, I saw that, but what rule (unless he has grade issues) prevents a student who isn’t transferring from a D1 school from enrolling immediately? Was he sentenced to JuCo? Why would this be any different from coming out of the military, a Mormon mission or minor league baseball? A hang up with his Arky scholarship?
What I'm seeing behind the pay wall on another site is that he would actually count against 2018 and is looking to enroll July 1. I believe that's right since he had a full year at JUCO (a la Eddie Piniero).

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Generally the same reason other JUCO's have issues; academics. To transfer from a JUCO to a Florida state university requires a student meet certain academic requirements, such as the CLAST test (I think).

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Muschamp just landed another 4-star player, DE Joseph Anderson from Murfreesboro, TN - the #208 player in the 2019 class. South Carolina is now ranked 4th in the composite. (don't worry, we're still holding off Miami (Ohio) for 27th):

upload_2018-6-2_10-30-49.png

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Kiffin is hosting a camp today at FAU w/ UGA & Alabama. WTF???

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
(from SDS):

Haven't we had more than the one listed? Goolsby, Dunmore?

Here’s every SEC decommitment this year for the class of 2019:

• Andrew Coker, OT, decommitted from Florida Gators on January 29 (currently committed to TCU).
  • Grant Gunnell, QB, decommitted from Texas A&M on February 13.
  • Ahdarrious Gee, ILB, decommitted from South Carolina on February 15.
  • Diwun Black, LB, decommitted from Mississippi State on March 4 (currently committed to Ole Miss).
  • Bobby Wolfe, CB, decommitted from Texas A&M on March 6.
  • Jaren Handy, DE, decommitted from LSU on March 15.
  • Luke Griffin, OT, decommitted from Georgia on April 8.
  • Trevis Hopper, DT, decommitted from Arkansas on April 10 (currently committed to Memphis).
  • Te’Cory Couch, ATH, decommitted from Tennessee on April 15 (currently committed to Michigan).
  • Brendan Gant, DB, decommitted from Alabama on April 22.
  • Lloyd Murray Jr., DT, decommitted from Ole Miss on April 25.
  • Braxton Ragland, DB, decommitted from Ole Miss on April 28.
  • Keontra Smith, LB, decommitted from Kentucky on May 13 (currently committed to Miami).
  • Jamond Gordon, DE, decommitted from Ole Miss on May 22.
  • Shawnkel Knight-Goff, DE, decommitted from Kentucky on May 31.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Kiffin is hosting a camp today at FAU w/ UGA & Alabama. WTF???

Shrewd move by the lame kitten. Draws more good players to campus and positions him for leftovers. Guess that is retaliation for things Gators did to him in the past.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This is an interesting story. A private school in Port St. Lucy, The Nation Christian Academy is starting a post-graduate football program. Players can go there for 1 year after HS, not lose any NCAA eligibility. They hired a former Class A HS coach who has won two state championships:

https://www.thenationchristianacademy.com/football

Program Highlights:

• Schedule against college competition WITHOUT the loss of a year of NCAA eligibility.
• Exposure to NCAA Division I, II, and III college programs from across the country through
regular season play and showcase events.
• Balance academics and athletics through a rigorous, structured college-type environment.
• Opportunity to improve academic profile (overall GPA) and standardized testing scores
to create more college options during application process.

Format:

One or two semester (s) post graduate program for athletes intent on reaching the next level in their development. 5 months of intense work and placement into college for the spring semester( if qualified) in order to participate in Spring Football!

The schedule is as competitive as any in the Nation at the PG level that will give our athletes a great opportunity to increase their recruiting exposure and optimize their college choices.

A highly structured daily program that will truly prepare you for the college level both on the field and in the classroom.

Daily core course and SAT/ACT prep work that will enable you to have the Qualifications you need for the NCAA and/or a specific college.

Bill Powers
Head Coach

Two time Florida State Championship coach

that brings a wealth of experience placing kids

at the next level.

Dr. Hal Dyer
Associate Head Coach

Has coached Professional, College, and High School football

for decades. His coaching of fundamentals has sent numerous players to the next level in addition to developing championship defenses!

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
If handled correctly, this is a great opportunity for kids who need some extra help. However, a former f$u coach as HC means it will be nothing more than a legal loophole in perfect criminole fashion that will benefit the nole$ more than anyone else.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
If handled correctly, this is a great opportunity for kids who need some extra help. However, a former f$u coach as HC means it will be nothing more than a legal loophole in perfect criminole fashion that will benefit the nole$ more than anyone else.

I'm not sure if he's a former FSU coach, he's a former Florida "State" (meaning state of Florida) high school coach.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I'm not sure if he's a former FSU coach, he's a former Florida "State" (meaning state of Florida) high school coach.

Ah. I saw “Florida state” and immediately thought of our felons in tally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.