Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
Great news!! We cracked the top 25!!

Burn dust and eat my rubber, random middle-of-the-pack wanna be's!

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

I'm not defending the sh*tty job Mullen is doing in recruiting....but: the state of Mississippi has more 4-star players this year than they've ever had since recruiting rankings started. It was only expected that the home state schools would see a boost THIS year. Now a couple of those kids will leave the state, but Ole Miss and MSU are doing a good job of keeping them home. Miss State has a really good team returning, so it's easy for the recruits to see the positive vibe around the program. Moorehead saved Franklin's job at PSU (he took over the offense) and has previous head coaching experience in the FCS ranks. I imagine this is a one-year wonder at MSU and they'll be back to 20+ ranked classes after this HS class graduates.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Humphries is a big boy. 6'3", 303lbs and he hasn't started his senior year of HS.

Lots of big schools wanted a piece of this dude. Big get. Good job DM and Co.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015

At the moment, it sounds like Sunseri is the one and only ringer on call right now with this staff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.