Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Muschamp is killing it in recruiting. Here's a blurb from seccountry on their camp this weekend:

More Tampa area prospects
A bus load of prospects from the Tampa area camped at South Carolina on Day 1 of Muschamp Camp. Another round is due in for Day 2.

This haul is being chartered by Unsigned Preps, an organization that’s taken Tampa-area prospects to college campuses for eight straight summers. There are Unsigned Preps bus tour alums at several Power 5 schools, including Auburn, Florida, Florida State and Miami. A few are now in the NFL.

The next wave of Unsigned Preps arrived at South Carolina on Tuesday night. They’ll camp with the Gamecocks on Wednesday. Below are a few of the prospects SEC Country will have an eye on:

• 2019 DB La’Darius Henry (Saint Petersburg-Gibbs) – No. 74 safety (247Sports composite) Offers: Florida, Maryland, USF, Cincinnati, Minnesota, Oregon, West Virginia
  • 2020 DT Johnnie Brown (Tampa-Middleton) – No. 7 defensive tackle (247Sports) Offers: Georgia, LSU, Mississippi State, Tennessee, Texas A&M, USF
  • 2020 ATH Ja’Quavion Fraziars (Ocala-Dunnellon) – No. 22 athlete (247Sports) Offers: Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Nebraska, Tennessee, UCF
  • 2019 WR Ezeriah Anderson (Seffner-Armwood) Offers: Air Force, Boston College, Cincinnati, FAU, Marshall, Missouri, Rutgers
  • 2019 WR Terrel Ferell (Valrico-Bloomingdale) Offers: Appalachian State, Kentucky, Marshall, Middle Tennessee, Minnesota, USF, West Virginia
  • 2019 WR Levi Williams (Valrico-Bloomingdale) Offers: Georgia State, Iowa State, USF, West Virginia
  • 2020 DT Clyde Pinder Jr. (Gibsonton-East Bay) Offer: USF

Keene-Flint

Nov 3, 2017
About 25 kids from Eastside HS (Gainesville) went up to camp at SCar. Anthony Richardson (QB) was one of them... **** musdump

Attachments

• 27BC7935-563F-44D1-822C-31E5832C5239.jpeg
    27BC7935-563F-44D1-822C-31E5832C5239.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 90

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Muschamp is killing it in recruiting. Here's a blurb from seccountry on their camp this weekend:
DT is the only one worth having out of that group.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
There's a 247 story saying we'll have coaches at the Texas State camp this weekend. Are we on any Texas kids this cycle? That's a hard state to pull kids out of. We got Stiner and Cleveland under Butters out of there.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Smh...sir if you believe that you're fixing to be disappointed as $hit!

So if we don't land Sanders what RB's are we going after? It seems this staff went all in on Sanders and there aren't many other options (or at least many other highly rated options). I'm sure we could flip a kid committed to FIU, but are there any better options we're after?

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
So if we don't land Sanders what RB's are we going after? It seems this staff went all in on Sanders and there aren't many other options (or at least many other highly rated options). I'm sure we could flip a kid committed to FIU, but are there any better options we're after?
There's several we've been in contact with steadily but I couldn't tell you who they are at the moment. I'll will post who they are once I get off and to the house. I have all that stuff in my laptop.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
this dude is either trolling or we landed him cause this wasn't on there yesterday :scratchchin:

He posted a tweet yesterday saying something like "We all know where Chris Steele is going" (and it seemed to imply Florida).

If we get Pickering that would be bigger than Sanders, imo. We need elite DL's and he fits that mold!

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
If we get Pickering that would be bigger than Sanders, imo. We need elite DL's and he fits that mold!
Agreed! We're loaded at RB so we'll be alright. However...Trey is a game changer who reminds me of Dalvin so I'm praying like hell we can reel him in by any means necessary ;)

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
this dude is either trolling or we landed him cause this wasn't on there yesterday :scratchchin:

Another thing on this tweet; I think our staff is making all of these "a new era of Gator football awaits you" logos for any kid who's attending a camp at UF. I saw a few of these for kids I had never heard of. The kids must think it's cool because many of them are re-tweeting them.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We got Stiner and Cleveland under Butters out of there.
Stiner is trash and Cleveland is really out of Jax.

Just wish we would focus on Florida and regaining all we lost here instead of running to Bammer (under Butters, taking leftovers) or to Texas and Kali now (facing huge uphill battles).

Grabbing the best kids here who actually perform well in games versus top talent is far more sound. Even kids like Davis who was at one point only a three star despite breaking state records. Stay home mostly and fix the instate thing.

Last edited:

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Agreed! We're loaded at RB so we'll be alright. However...Trey is a game changer who reminds me of Dalvin so I'm praying like hell we can reel him in by any means necessary ;)

Anytime you can land a talent like that it’s great but RB might be our least needed position...we have lots of talent there.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
247 talks about Humphries playing DE. His video makes that seem possible although I am not sure about the level of competition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.