Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
He gone... :( or We didn't want him anyway?

Which to choose...which to choose???? :scratchhead:

Well, this can go several ways. If we get him; we definitely wanted him and Mullen out-foxed Saban, Meyer, and Herman for this kid. If we don't get him; WDWHA; he's not fast enough anyway; he was afraid of our depth chart; we have bigger fish on the hook/silent commits, etc....

Sundaysunday

Jul 27, 2014
Looking back at when I was 18 I’m not sure I would have been comfortable being 8+ hours drive away from my family and home.
Not everyone has the maturity at that age to choose to be so far away from everything they know and most likely love.

gatorplank

Jul 28, 2017
The Gators surged to 80% in the CB for this guy today. 6-3.5, 324 lbs. Big fella. Has an offer from every single team in the SEC West:

Last edited:

gatorplank

Jul 28, 2017
Since posting it looks like everyone has flipped their crystal balls to Florida on this kid. So all indications point to 3⭐️ OG Riley Simonds being our next commitment.

So 3⭐️ player, but he also has an SEC offer list. Hmmm...let the complaining begin. His offer list is better than 3⭐️ IMO.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Since posting it looks like everyone has flipped their crystal balls to Florida on this kid. So all indications point to 3⭐️ OG Riley Simonds being our next commitment.

So 3⭐️ player, but he also has an SEC offer list. Hmmm...let the complaining begin. His offer list is better than 3⭐️ IMO.
There are 3 stars and there are 3 stars. SEC guys with offers from other teams sound a lot like a kid who could develop. Low 3 stars with offers from FAU and FIU, not so much. The right 3 stars are fine on the OL, especially if they are nimble for this offense.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
There are 3 stars and there are 3 stars. SEC guys with offers from other teams sound a lot like a kid who could develop. Low 3 stars with offers from FAU and FIU, not so much. The right 3 stars are fine on the OL, especially if they are nimble for this offense.
Aren’t OGs typically lower rated, in general, than OTs - even if they’re valuable?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Aren’t OGs typically lower rated, in general, than OTs - even if they’re valuable?
I think so. And both Mullinz and Creyer have adapted since their days at UF when they were signing 250 lb ballerinas. Both now grab 300 pounders. Mullinz has kind of lead the way using the tackles to pull as much as or more than the guards. Or the center (if he has the right kid). I really do like that aspect of his game bc it screws with all the reads kids have learned forever.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I think so. And both Mullinz and Creyer have adapted since their days at UF when they were signing 250 lb ballerinas. Both now grab 300 pounders. Mullinz has kind of lead the way using the tackles to pull as much as or more than the guards. Or the center (if he has the right kid). I really do like that aspect of his game bc it screws with all the reads kids have learned forever.
I wonder if this kid will get the late summer ratings bump considering his offer sheet.

gatorplank

Jul 28, 2017
Glad this board can rationally appreciate a quality ⭐⭐⭐️ recruit with good offer list. I thought Mullen and Hevesy were going to get roasted by the debbie downers over taking this guy.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Glad this board can rationally appreciate a quality ⭐⭐⭐️ recruit with good offer list. I thought Mullen and Hevesy were going to get roasted by the debbie downers over taking this guy.
Anyone bi*ching about taking a 6'4 325 lbs OL from Buford high school should be bi*ch slapped and banned!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Glad this board can rationally appreciate a quality ⭐⭐⭐️ recruit with good offer list.
i-like-big-butts-o.gif

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

He’s top 50 in GA and top 20 at his position per Rivals and 247. He’s definitely a good get for whoever lands him. Hope it’s us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator