Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
This kid is going to be a BMF. He's a 2020 commit, from Green Cove Springs, FL - but transferred to IMG. He's a 3-star right now, but could be a high 4-star and possibly a 5-star. He's 6'5 230lb WDE w/ 2 more years of HS to go. He could be the catalyst to the 2020 class.

MJMGator

Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
This kid is going to be a BMF. He's a 2020 commit, from Green Cove Springs, FL - but transferred to IMG. He's a 3-star right now, but could be a high 4-star and possibly a 5-star. He's 6'5 230lb WDE w/ 2 more years of HS to go. He could be the catalyst to the 2020 class.

If he’s going to IMG, then he ain’t coming to Gainesville.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
If he’s going to IMG, then he ain’t coming to Gainesville.

I disagree. He's a good ole boy from GCS, and a Gator fan w/ a Gator family. This is a Tebow situation (a kid who's family are UF fans/grads). Sure, he'll take other visits. BTW, we signed an IMG kid in the most recent class.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Et tu, Slev?

I always have some small hope when I see reasonable posters disagreeing with me that Im wrong.

Hopefully Cousin Eddie pulls a rabbit out of his hat somehow.
I give everyone a chance to start. Nobody gets the lottery right until the numbers are called. This staff isnt even trying. Its a pathetic start and needs a furious ending to salvage it.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Maybe their just waiting to see if anyone shows up?

That's not an official UF site. It's a twitter page called "Florida Zone", it has about 3,400 followers, not very big (they put out a lot of good info). If they're putting out a full list they are one of the few doing it for free.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Another DB offered, 4-star from Virginia. I'm guessing this is the fallout from Watkins:

upload_2018-7-25_20-15-29.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator