Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
2020 DT from LA, so not likely

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
What do y’all think about Richardson? I think like Jones he’ll have a rising stock during his senior year

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Gotcha...but if we fill all of our spots w half 4*s we have a top ten class though

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
That's the easy pill to swallow, but it's just not possible for anyone to make the kind of progress our guys have made without some help. It goes on everywhere. The public's perception of what's possible naturally is heavily skewed by the sports industry and players who lie about it.

This is not some scandal waiting to happen, as everyone does it, and the results will speak for themselves this season and into the future.

Yep an article I read said you had to be a real idiot to be busted for steroids in college football and that is why so few get busted for it.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
What do y’all think about Richardson? I think like Jones he’ll have a rising stock during his senior year

I haven't seen any of his highlights, but some on here have, and they seemed impressed with him. Many think he'll likely rise in the rankings and get that 4th star. I'm sure other programs will pursue him hard if that's the case, but since he's a local talent, there's really no excuse to lose him.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Yeah like we already lost Spiller Portis and all the other local talent that left because we dropped the ball...we should make sure he’s at EVERY home game and being treated well with the coaches going to all of his games as well there’s no reason to lose this kid at all you’re right 100%

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

Just looked him up, the commitment article i read said he was 6'3" 213lbs. He's gonna be huge by the time he gets to college, 6'6" maybe, 235lbs? Might have us a Cam Newton clone, hopefully he can stay out of trouble here though, unlike Cam.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Yeah like we already lost Spiller Portis and all the other local talent that left because we dropped the ball...we should make sure he’s at EVERY home game and being treated well with the coaches going to all of his games as well there’s no reason to lose this kid at all you’re right 100%

There's really no excuse for us not to own from central Fl to north east FL in recruiting. We should be able to cherry pick this area of the state, but we can't. SMH

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator