Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sundaysunday

Jul 27, 2014
Love the keys hate the beach...except new Smyrna love it there...I mostly just hate being around too many ppl but the beach is the worst salty water and wind n sand...nah I’m good

New Smyrna Beach is one of the gems of Central Florida. It’s a great beach with many good food options.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Yes, it was a great idea to sit on their thumb for 7 months and slide your homework in a few days before the deadline and hope the bureaucrats will rush yours to the front of the line.

It's solid work. The kind of thing that good attorneys do.

Just kidding. It's the kind of legal work that cause Sharif Floyd to lose most of the season bc of some brownies and that loses the Will Grier appeal that WVU won easily a few months later. It is the same kind of work that causes us to have coaching contracts that are the laughingstock of the country.

I won’t argue with this post because I don’t know the actual timeline of UF’s (admittedly suspect) sense of urgency. However, that’s not my point.

You were extremely confident that UF had done NOTHING about TG and VJ... you spoke as if you were in the know. Then, BAM!... they’re cleared to play. Maybe UF waited longer than they should’ve, but from the perspective of us common folk, you were clearly talking out yer arse.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
From what I understand, Zip and Summerall are a package deal. My question is what are we waiting for? Khris Bogle?

Maybe the pair are waiting to see what Bogle does. He's about the same size as Summerall, so I'd like to think if he goes to scUM as he's predicted to do, that would ice the other two for us as they are both still heavily CB'd to UF.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
I won’t argue with this post because I don’t know the actual timeline of UF’s (admittedly suspect) sense of urgency. However, that’s not my point.

You were extremely confident that UF had done NOTHING about TG and VJ... you spoke as if you were in the know. Then, BAM!... they’re cleared to play. Maybe UF waited longer than they should’ve, but from the perspective of us common folk, you were clearly talking out yer arse.

I strongly suspect they were in front of this every step of the way. They had a plan that appears to have been executed with precision. I don’t thnk the result or the timing was ever a concern. Mission accomplished!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dante played a lot of DE for Boca Raton HS.

I think the plan was to move him to DE all along. He'll probably get a look at both positions, but moved to DE eventually. He very, very likely redshirts either way....plus he gets 4 games this year. We didn't do real well w/ DL signings in the 2018 class, so he's a true option there.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Since recruiting typically slows down once the season starts, and since fall practice has begun, are we even less likely to see commits happen now?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Since recruiting typically slows down once the season starts, and since fall practice has begun, are we even less likely to see commits happen now?

Not necessarily. The fall is when players take "official" visits, usually to a game weekend....often committing. With the new signing period, most players will take their officials earlier because they'll sign early.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Bogle and Summerall play the same position WDE and about the same size. Bogle is rated higher so it would make sense that he is higher on our list. But if getting Summerall also gets us Zip, then I am all for it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
but from the perspective of us common folk
Common folk? Dude, please dont act like I try to elevate myself.

Im sarcastic, a lot. I like it when you are sarcastic. I give you likes if you land one on my chin. It is what I do.

Some have even accused me of trolling. I often countertroll.

Its just the internet. Im the first to point that out. No actual trolls have been injured in the production of this forum.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If looking like a beast and being a physical freak, John Demps would have been the first MLB to win the Heisman. Franks would be trying to repeat also.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Is there anyone from Ohio State we might be interested in?

Apparently Battle is going to take an official visit this fall (to UF). Our Safety board is super weak right now, he'd be a freaking grand slam pick up! Plus it's STA, where they always pump out talent.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Common folk? Dude, please dont act like I try to elevate myself.

Im sarcastic, a lot. I like it when you are sarcastic. I give you likes if you land one on my chin. It is what I do.

Some have even accused me of trolling. I often countertroll.

Its just the internet. Im the first to point that out. No actual trolls have been injured in the production of this forum.

Dude, sarcasm back atcha. Just sayin you talk as if you got inside info. You still claimed they hadn’t even filed yet the day before the big news.

I know you get to cut loose a bit here at GC compared to your daily job (where you have to measure every word you use), but at least don’t make your opinions sound like statements of fact. I know you lawyers are extremely crafty at how you word things.

But we good, bruh.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.