Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I really hope we can land OL Kamaar Bell from Colquitt County. All the rankings I’ve seen still have him very underrated.

How can you tell someone is underrated from the rankings? Is this this personal observation v. rankings or offer list v. rankings or something else?

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Right now? I'd say he's the best we've had in the last 5 years which is mind boggling.
Matty Ice was a very good one. But of course we know how that worked out. o_O

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
Chances on Diabate? 50% O/U
A couple of Bama insiders are calling it for us. Video is done and was in production right after FNL, so unless he re-films his commitment video (unlikely) it's looking pretty strong for us. I'd go 70%.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Hopper is up to 111th on Rivals. 4 of our guys moved into their top 250. Should see a slight ratings bump. Still, rivals rankings are bad overall.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
So let me get this straight, offering a kid early in the cycle and putting strings on it is waiting until the end and taking a risky prospect? How about you just jam your queer spear up your rear and go back to Tally?
He was suspended during the first semester of his sr year. That isn't early. Keep spinning. There's a reason why his LOI didn't come in til the last minute. No need to be a whiny bytch about being wrong. Quit projecting your sexual fantasies on others

Florida had a strong finish to the 2017 recruiting cycle, but the final two signees announced by the school come with some baggage.

Four-star wide receiver James Robinson reportedly was dropped by the school before he surprisingly signed Wednesday, while three-star running back Adarius Lemons was seen as unlikely to sign because he was dismissed from Clearwater (Fla.) High in October. But Florida coach Jim McElwain announced that Lemons was a signee on Twitter.

From Clearwater High School, I am excited to welcome Adarius Lemons to the @GatorsFB family! #Swamp17 #GoGators

5:19 PM - Feb 1, 2017
Florida adds troubled 3-star RB Adarius Lemons to signing class

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Matty Ice was a very good one. But of course we know how that worked out. o_O
I had him in mind but he didn't stick so he can't get a vote from me. Either way it's super sad that a recruit is the best recruiter we have

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He was suspended during the first semester of his sr year. That isn't early. Keep spinning. There's a reason why his LOI didn't come in til the last minute. No need to be a whiny bytch about being wrong. Quit projecting your sexual fantasies on others

Florida had a strong finish to the 2017 recruiting cycle, but the final two signees announced by the school come with some baggage.

Four-star wide receiver James Robinson reportedly was dropped by the school before he surprisingly signed Wednesday, while three-star running back Adarius Lemons was seen as unlikely to sign because he was dismissed from Clearwater (Fla.) High in October. But Florida coach Jim McElwain announced that Lemons was a signee on Twitter.

From Clearwater High School, I am excited to welcome Adarius Lemons to the @GatorsFB family! #Swamp17 #GoGators

5:19 PM - Feb 1, 2017
Florida adds troubled 3-star RB Adarius Lemons to signing class
You ain't nuttin' but a nole.....like this guy....and he has a spear for you

gettyimages-50967672_0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.