Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
He was one slight juke at top speed and he was gone. The fact that he you juke you without slowing down is what made him unique.

giphy.webp

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Emory was the top DTQB for about half the cycle. He’s no slouch.
DT QBs are almost always ranked lower, bc they affect the game less (ie their rushing yardage inevitably take away from the tailbacks yardage).

leogator

May 5, 2018
What I am trying to tell you is that I see nothing wrong with the way he was used by Mullen. Harvin was Harvin. He was fast, he was quick he was very strong. Let's see how Toney, Dre Massey and our other playmakers are used. I hope we get Mark Anthony Richards. You cannot have enough of them!

leogator

May 5, 2018
I guess Derrick Hunter will be in for an unofficial visit according to 247. Why don't we like him again? Is it the fact that he has committed to everybody east of the Mississippi? How many 3-4 DEs do we need this year?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
FYI - I started a new thread on the main sports forum for those of you who insist on arguing the multitude of finer points regarding the Percy Position. You’re welcome.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I guess Derrick Hunter will be in for an unofficial visit according to 247. Why don't we like him again? Is it the fact that he has committed to everybody east of the Mississippi? How many 3-4 DEs do we need this year?
All we can get. When he committed to FSU all these " we didn't want him anyway " rumors started popping up. Funny how we're still recruiting him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator