Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
For those who have forgotten, it is so easy to do with this new signing day, we are now four weeks out and in just as sad a position as we were last June when we were told a wave of commits were imminent. (Pretty much all of those committed elsewhere.)

This is crunch time. Do or die time.

There wont be much left after ESD, as we saw with our almost nonexistent Feb class last year.... when we errrrrrr.... decided to save 10+ scholarships for the great class that was coming this year.

I expect to start seeing some reaches for this class now that weve absolutely failed to bring elite talent and before the Plan D kids commit to USF or South Alabam and leave us trying to fake FIU or 1AA players again.

This season was always going to be trash. Recruiting was always all that matters in an attempt to rebuild this crapfest.

Last edited:

Great White Buffalo

Lifetime Member
Dec 7, 2017

We get a commit and you go out of your way to bash. I'm sorry if you've still got your knickers in a twist because Mullen was mean to you, but you're a fvkkin broken record. QB, LOL? This alone shows how much your hatred has blinded you. Alex Smith, Dak Prescott and Timmy strongly disagree. Most women I know hold less of a grudge than you. Let it go.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This kid was recently offered, a Colorado commit:

Datona Jackson, College of the Desert, Strong-Side Defensive End

We just made another JUCO DL offer. Obviously they're seeing a problem along the DL. Slaton hasn't played in weeks. I'm thinking he may be headed for a redshirt (I don't think he's played more than 4 games).

This kid is committed to Kentucky:

Taures Payne, Northwest Mississippi C.C., Strong-Side Defensive End

upload_2018-11-4_16-14-15.png

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This is some good film of Marks. Since it's going to be extremely hard to find good HS WR's who want to play in this sh*t-show offense, this is probably as good as it's going to get this year for our WR recruiting:

Great White Buffalo

Lifetime Member
Dec 7, 2017
So your argument is they didn't commit to his scheme, even though he was the OC/QB coach? And you accuse me of not being serious? I take it back, you're worse than every woman I've ever met. What happened, did he forget the KY when he bent you over? No reach around? Yes.

Last edited:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

Donkey said winning was all that matters. Chump attracted studs before he started winning. Donkey can certainly attest to that fact because it’s 2018 and some folks are still waiting to see if he’ll start winning.

Of course winning matters. It’s just not the only factor.

gatorplank

Jul 28, 2017
We just made another JUCO DL offer. Obviously they're seeing a problem along the DL. Slaton hasn't played in weeks. I'm thinking he may be headed for a redshirt (I don't think he's played more than 4 games).

This kid is committed to Kentucky:

Taures Payne, Northwest Mississippi C.C., Strong-Side Defensive End

Slaton was listed as a co-starter in last week’s depth chart they passed out at the game. He was in the game a ton last week.

Gatorsko

Nov 6, 2016
This is some good film of Marks. Since it's going to be extremely hard to find good HS WR's who want to play in this sh*t-show offense, this is probably as good as it's going to get this year for our WR recruiting:

I've seen Marks 3 times this year in person. Don't know why the sites have him rated as a 3 star... He's been impressive all year.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Okay. Explain the stud defensive players signed by chump.
Because he can sell. He could get defensive players to lineup deep.

It sure wasn't empty an depth chart.

It is already established that Mullinz can't sell. Apparently he is going to need some winning if there is ever a hope of him turning this ongoing recruiting nightmare around.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Donkey said winning was all that matters. Chump attracted studs before he started winning. Donkey can certainly attest to that fact because it’s 2018 and some folks are still waiting to see if he’ll start winning.

Of course winning matters. It’s just not the only factor.
Well, the advantage of the first and second class is that you can just sell your vision, theoretically without negative recruiting affecting you from past failures. It doesn't seem to be the case here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator