Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sure wish there was a thread for all the dumpers to dump in
So there are rumors that we are going to have 5-7 commitments tomorrow on live television.

So you can believe that if you like, but in 24 hrs we’ll have a better idea of how this is going to end up.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
So there are rumors that we are going to have 5-7 commitments tomorrow on live television.

So you can believe that if you like, but in 24 hrs we’ll have a better idea of how this is going to end up.

Hit dog will holla

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Yea I think we are a distant third place finisher on this one.

We never even watched him play, gave him an offer based on film alone. Coaches visited him in house, but didn't meet his HS coaches. I don't think we were ever really in it.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
We never even watched him play, gave him an offer based on film alone. Coaches visited him in house, but didn't meet his HS coaches. I don't think we were ever really in it.
I don't even have him on my watch list.
This is the when someone bytches about each of the 10124 recruits we don't sign.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
For those interested, here's some of the times commits and prospects we're after are supposed to sign/announce tomorrow:

Simonds 0700

Hopper 0745

Nay Quan 0830

Jalon 0830

Dorlus 0900

Siaka Ika 0900

Hammond 1130

Lakeland kids (3): 1130

Sanders 1300

D. Hunter 1400

Marks 1430

Hill 1645

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
For those interested, here's some of the times commits and prospects we're after are supposed to sign/announce tomorrow:

Simonds 0700

Hopper 0745

Nay Quan 0830

Jalon 0830

Dorlus 0900

Siaka Ika 0900

Hammond 1130

Lakeland kids (3): 1130

Sanders 1300

D. Hunter 1400

Marks 1430

Hill 1645

Great thanks. I suspect Hopper signing tomorrow early is a good sign. Would expect that he would have waited till NSD if he was gonna go with SC since it seems like last minute interest?

Also didn't realize Sanders was signing tomorrow. Thought he is waiting till January. Or is that Steele?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Great thanks. I suspect Hopper signing tomorrow early is a good sign. Would expect that he would have waited till NSD if he was gonna go with SC since it seems like last minute interest?

Also didn't realize Sanders was signing tomorrow. Thought he is waiting till January. Or is that Steele?

Not sure about Steele, but the Sanders time was posted on twitter.

The "word" now is that Dorlus is going to sign w/ UF tomorrow. Makes some sense because 9am is 6am Oregon time. You'd think he'd do it at a more west coast friendly time.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

The "word" now is that Dorlus is going to sign w/ UF tomorrow. Makes some sense because 9am is 6am Oregon time. You'd think he'd do it at a more west coast friendly time.

Here's hoping he chose the time more friendly to the locale he's headed for?

gatorgrad'02

Aug 10, 2015

Steele signs tomorrow, but doesn’t announce until January.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I appreciate all of you who keep up with this stuff because it's helpful and interesting. I just can't follow the minutiae of it all. Went through the teenage years once with mine, that was enough.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018

It wasn't last minute interest. He announced that he would take that trip before he took the OV to UF. And then he tweeted that he is 100% gator and nobody has anything to worry about regarding the trip to scar. What that actually means tomorrow, I don't know ... but just pointing out that it wasn't a last minute move to check out scar.

gatorgrad'02

Aug 10, 2015

The time for Dorlus may have been chosen by his HS. Several schools have signing ceremonies tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.