Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
NCAA FB is going to turn into womens NCAA basketball pretty soon, with a handful of the same teams in the championship every year, mostly due to the NCAA looking the other way to all the money changing hands behind the seens.
It's been like this forever

BluH2OGtr

May 28, 2016
What difference can our recruiters make when Sander's Mom and brother get ignored ?
Could have been a ploy....his mom didn't look too disappointed when his little brother grabbed the AL lid for him off the table. Could be the fact that she knows she is about to get a new Escalade

kiddnoname

Nov 14, 2017
Why can we never get any talent out of IMG Academy in Bradenton? They had three 5* guys! 2 went to Bama and 1 to uga. Last year they had 3 of the top 40 recruits and wen to OK, OSU & Clemson. I can see losing guys to Miami or f$u and the occasional loss out of state, but why can't we keep the majority of these kids in state?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Why can we never get any talent out of IMG Academy in Bradenton? They had three 5* guys! 2 went to Bama and 1 to uga. Last year they had 3 of the top 40 recruits and wen to OK, OSU & Clemson. I can see losing guys to Miami or f$u and the occasional loss out of state, but why can't we keep the majority of these kids in state?

Because f$u pumpers at IMG steer the kids away from UF. Also, some of those kids are from outside the state.

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017

As I understand it, IMG is a sports prep school that draw skids from all over the country. They're a national football talent mill, so many of the kids aren't "local" in the way Lakeland kids are.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
As I understand it, IMG is a sports prep school that draw skids from all over the country. They're a national football talent mill, so many of the kids aren't "local" in the way Lakeland kids are.
I don't care about IMG... much. Actually, more truthfully I should say I don't believe we can win that yet.

What we need to do is get back into STA. Now that Creyer is gone we should be able to take it back.

IMG later. Beating the piss out of Clowns and Da Ewe should help. Kids want to win and our program being a total embarrassment since Daztard hasn't helped.

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017
I don't care about IMG... much. Actually, more truthfully I should say I don't believe we can win that yet.

What we need to do is get back into STA. Now that Creyer is gone we should be able to take it back.

IMG later. Beating the piss out of Clowns and Da Ewe should help. Kids want to win and our program being a total embarrassment since Daztard hasn't helped.

Yeah, I pretty much agree with this. Our season opener next year is critical. We don't get many shots at UM anymore. Winning that game will be key.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
why is everybody losing their minds? is there a position we have a glaring hole at? that mullen totally whiffed on?,
I feel like we just did this.

Safety- total whiff. Did you watch our safety play this year. I hope you enjoyed it because they have no competition and you'll be seeing them for two more years likely.

DT/SDE- we landed one DT. Enjoy watching teams run at will on us? and us having no ends to set the edge? Get used to it.

SDEs- zero. Enjoy watching us having no ends to set the edge and getting destroyed on most tosses or off tackles? Get used to it. Our two WDE/OLB hybrids are tiny, 210ish. We won't be able to run stop until they put on 50-70 pounds.

WR- just bodies. I doubt either plays.

OL- I love. I love getting some talent and a bit of depth too. Great size, most move well enough. Great class.

LB- solid, but they need weightroom time badly.

CB- just bodies

Please don't act like we didn't whiff. We were trying to land bluechippers at all these positions and struck out. It isn't by design.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Based on where we missed on recruiting at the present time what major targets, like Elam and others, are still out there for February?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
why is everybody losing their minds? is there a position we have a glaring hole at? that mullen totally whiffed on?
if the noles are still ahead of us... they only brought in 3 offensive recruits,
If you don't think there's a glaring hole developing on the dline then you might need to be checked. This was shcitty recruiting effort. All this relentless effort hasn't shown up on the trail. Mullen's back on my shcit list. Lazy POS

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
What DL and safety and wide receiver recruits are still out there that we have a shot at?

OL, QB, TE, RB, LB look to be trending in the right direction, and CB will too if Elam and Steele sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.