Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
Thanks for posting. I'm in Key West at a bachelor party this weekend and won't be doing much posting! We're in a $6.5 million house in Truman Annex. Freaking ridiculous!
Maybe your itinerary is fixed, maybe not; if not then take in a meal at Blue Heaven. It's replete with ambiance galore, funkiness, and chickens. Oh, and the food is good. My favorite eatery.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Maybe your itinerary is fixed, maybe not; if not then take in a meal at Blue Heaven. It's replete with ambiance galore, funkiness, and chickens. Oh, and the food is good. My favorite eatery.

Thanks brother! I'm just happy to be in the state of Florida! It was 41 and raining when I flew out of DCA yesterday morning. Went to Boca Grande yesterday and took the Key West Express over this morning!

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
Thanks brother! I'm just happy to be in the state of Florida! It was 41 and raining when I flew out of DCA yesterday morning. Went to Boca Grande yesterday and took the Key West Express over this morning!

You'd be hard pressed to find better days than the ones you spend in the Keys. That weather in Key West oughta cure what's been ailing ya. Very jealous.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

Irish Kevin's.

RIP Jared Hobgood

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

If you get a chance, eat a hogfish sandwich while you are down there, you won’t regret it.

SCColaGator

Dec 31, 2016
I hope y’all have a good time. Keys are the most relaxing place I have ever been. Plus the fishing is amazing.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015

didn't it get posted here that Jones has been bumped up to 4* by 247? Rivals has him at 3 still but that could change for him and others during summer if it already has elsewhere.

in the meantime, this looks to be a large class so 8 or 9 guys is just around a third of the group.

there'll be a ton of ups and downs in the recruiting saga between now and the point this class is filled.

if/when trey sanders pulls the trigger for us, this class will skyrocket.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
2. Orlando

Yes, but we have very neat and clean neighborhoods and houses with beautifully trimmed hedges, lovely lace curtains in the windows and pots filled with multitudes of flowers to add vibrant splashes of color.

:headbang:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
He has two 4 stars. And Mcrae literally everyone is slow playing since he's had two very serious knee injuries. That part isnt pumperism. Most big programs have slow played him and fsu decided to jump straight in and hope hes the same player come football season. We never re offered him or Goolsby and Goolsby is dropping like a rock in the ratings.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
UGA picked up a grad transfer dlineman - Jay Hayes, former 4 star. Wth.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He has two 4 stars. And Mcrae literally everyone is slow playing since he's had two very serious knee injuries. That part isnt pumperism. Most big programs have slow played him and fsu decided to jump straight in and hope hes the same player come football season. We never re offered him or Goolsby and Goolsby is dropping like a rock in the ratings.
Yeah he picked up like 6 DBs/ath no one wanted last Feb too. He is becoming the king of picking up trash to make his class rank look better.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I was just looking at Clowntown's class. Why did they take a slow pocket passer? Some were saying Ole Urkel Harball Junior had moved on from the Pound the Middle and Punt offense? Hmmm must not be true.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Be prepared to wait. The best orange and blue hats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator