Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
Have to try man. Never know what could happen. I'm sure folks thought it was dumb to go after Malik Langham but we still nabbed him. I like how Mullen is going after big names. Logic says we should get some of them. If we end the summer with only 8 commits then I'll start to worry.
Exactly. NOT trying didn't work so well for Butters.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
At least we can separate the wheat from the chaff here. Plenty of other invitees Saturday came with the right attitude and appreciated the day. Let’s focus our recruitment efforts on them and dump the bag of turds who showed out in that vine.

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
Maybe it's my age but when I saw the pie thing I was pissed. You're slobbering all over these kids to begin with and now you're going to let them pop you in the face with a pie? GTFO. Only to be followed by the "vine" thing? Has UF become that much of a laughingstock?

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
It's like many posters on here have already said, recruiting will likely suffer until we look like a competent functioning team on Saturdays. Evidently the claim about Mullen being a weak recruiter is holding true, I can't say the man ain't trying, cause he's put in way more effort than Mac ever did. There's just a disconnect there between him and the elite guys we want, it would seem. I just think like many others that Mullen is gonna have to prove it on the field first before he starts landing some of the coveted studs we're trying to land. IF and I think it's a BIG IF, we looked better on the field this fall, where it looked like the program was turning the corner in the right direction, then I'd be shocked if we didn't close with a good class. The playing time is available here for those Blue-Chippers cause we're so low on talent, they just have to be shown we're not a sinking ship anymore.

Buckman2000

Oct 1, 2016
We have not looked competent as a team since 2009. Why does it surprise anyone that we can’t land the big fish. I get it, this Is exacerbated by Georgia’s little run. Before Kirby, Georgia were averaging 10 wins a year and they recruited well. That transition class for them was good due to most of the guys recruited by Richt that remained. The situations are not exactly the same. Chump and Butters eroded this team. The administration let us down by not improving facilities. There is just way too much working against us to get the type of classes Georgia has been getting. Win and show a pulse on offense then the worm will turn.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Is somebody gonna post the video of the pie?

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
some good news after the cookout:

http://www.gatorcountry.com/feature/florida-gators-take-the-lead-in-billingsleys-recruitment/

four star TE, top 200 player, offers from Iowa, Auburn, Illinois, etc, names us his leader after coming to visit from chicago.
There you go. That's what we're looking for.

As for those punks that disrespected us, they need to be sent packing. And those that have offers, the offers should be withdrawn. I wouldn't show them the minimal level of respect to even tell them. Just, gone.

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There you go. That's what we're looking for.

As for those punks that disrespected us, they need to be sent packing. And those that have offers, the offers should be withdrawn. I wouldn't show them the requisite respect to even tell them. Just, gone.

It’s like Willie Williams all over again.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wasnt Harley teammates with Grimes? Are we sure that isnt Grimes in the photo?

Last edited:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

Unless each player calls DM individually to apologize, that tweet is just damage control for their image and doesn’t mean a thing. The fact that he’s apologizing on behalf of the group means he MIGHT be the only one who cares. The rest must not believe it’s worth their time to even post a tweet.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
My memory is foggy on this: I thought you were complaining that Mullen was de-emphasizing south Florida recruiting. Is my memory wrong?
Nope. Your entire brain is foggy though. We expect that at your age.

I want us to emphasize FLORIDA recruiting and deemphasize landing Alabama's third tier. And stop wasting any time recruiting in Cali.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Nope. Your entire brain is foggy though. We expect that at your age.

I want us to emphasize FLORIDA recruiting and deemphasize landing Alabama's third tier. And stop wasting any time recruiting in Cali.
Actually, "No". My memory is failing but my reasoning skills are still superior. For example, I noticed that in your last post you didn't explictly deny asking for more south Florida recruiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.