Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

leogator

May 5, 2018
So my favorite underrated RB DJ Williams has seen his stock rise since the last week of November. He holds offers from Texas, Georgia, Auburn, Miami, Tennessee, Ole Miss, S. Carolina and Michigan. He has visited Auburn, Alabama, Georgia, Miami. I wonder if the Gators will offer him if Sanders does not come or is it Sanders ofr bust for the second RB slot.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
This Board as recently as Sunday Morning:

Poster: This isn't looking great that we are at 21st with only a few days to go. Mullen needs to get moving now.

Much of the Board then:
upload_2018-12-17_18-4-19.jpeg upload_2018-12-17_18-5-40.jpeg

This Board now:
upload_2018-12-17_18-6-23.jpeg
upload_2018-12-17_18-7-19.jpeg

Hopefully this will be us Wednesday night:
upload_2018-12-17_18-9-31.jpeg
upload_2018-12-17_18-17-2.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-17_18-6-57.jpeg
    upload_2018-12-17_18-6-57.jpeg
    7.3 KB · Views: 81

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There's a lot of doom and gloom in this thread(from myself included). Is there any good news? Rivals shows 5* DB Chris Steele as a probable Gator commit. Has that changed?
I'd say it is us or USC from the indications. Look above for a tweet from the most turbo Gator pumper on the internet. He was 110% pro Butters til the day he was fired and same with Chimp. He makes Slevin look like a moderate.

He seems to think "not good". We will see I guess, but not on Wednesday probably.

I'm not real concerned about CB. Frankly, we can miss at that position. We desperately need safeties and at least one more true DT.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I'd say it is us or USC from the indications. Look above for a tweet from the most turbo Gator pumper on the internet. He was 110% pro Butters til the day he was fired and same with Chimp. He makes Slevin look like a moderate.

He seems to think "not good". We will see I guess, but not on Wednesday probably.

I'm not real concerned about CB. Frankly, we can miss at that position. We desperately need safeties and at least one more true DT.

I won’t argue that DT is more important, but we saw the difference after Wilson’s injury. Call me greedy but we need quality at DT, DE, Safety and CB! I’m assuming our LBs stick...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I won’t argue that DT is more important, but we saw the difference after Wilson’s injury. Call me greedy but we need quality at DT, DE, Safety and CB! I’m assuming our LBs stick...
Of course, I'd like to be stacking up bluechips at every position like we used to do. I just meant if we got the Cali 5* CB and no DT, versus a bluechip DT and no more CBs, it' prefer the latter.

Josh Shaw was our last 5* Cali CB right? That worked out well. He was never good enough even to earn ST playing time.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The NCAA has granted Aubrey Solomon's carte-blanche transfer away from Harbaugh as a 'medical hardship', since Solomon suffered a season-ending leg injury from a slip & fall on a floor-bugger.

SCColaGator

Dec 31, 2016
Of course, I'd like to be stacking up bluechips at every position like we used to do. I just meant if we got the Cali 5* CB and no DT, versus a bluechip DT and no more CBs, it' prefer the latter.

Josh Shaw was our last 5* Cali CB right? That worked out well. He was never good enough even to earn ST playing time.
Powell was our last 5* Cali kid I think.

But 5* corner vs. 4* Samoan DT.... I’m taking the big ass Samoan every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Powell was our last 5* Cali kid I think.

But 5* corner vs. 4* Samoan DT.... I’m taking the big ass Samoan every day of the week and twice on Sunday.
You know I'd love some big butt DT, but the analysts seem to think we don't have a chance.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think it is BS. Mom wants him here. Reportedly he wants to live in luxury and drive an Escalade. We will see.

The 247 "experts" say Bammer with a few strays thinking Ugly. I guess we will know soon enough.

Rumors going around that both bama and uga have sent LOI to RB DJ Williams...if true I think that’s a good sign for UF. I don’t buy Texas being in this at all except apparently his dad might favor them

NotQyteNeo

May 15, 2018
Actually, I'll agree with you on Fitzgerald. He never really did work out. But he's the exception, not the example. How many of Mullen's QBs are playing or have played on Sunday's? And all the SEC analyst/media were talking about how bad MSU's Offense was and how improved UF's was this year.

SEC Rankings:
Franks(Passer Rating)
2017 - 13th
2018 - 7th

Total Offense
2017: 13th
2018: 7th

Most of UFs' offensive numbers are dramatically improved this year. You can't ignore those facts.

Hell, UF is like one of only 3(maybe 4) teams who more than doubled their win total This program was a dumpster fire when he came in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.