Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Think we can get both types a Diabetes? Really need more blue chippers

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
WR Elijah Higgins will take his OV to UF the weekend of the LSU game. 10/6. This is one kid I think we’ll get if we put a good product on the field this fall.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
WR Elijah Higgins will take his OV to UF the weekend of the LSU game. 10/6. This is one kid I think we’ll get if we put a good product on the field this fall.

Higgins had surgery on his hand not too long ago and will be out for about 6 weeks.

It turns out that his QB coach/OC has kids in daycare with 2 of my kids.

NO.. I don't have any other information and don't plan on prying other than I did ask if Higgins knew where he wanted to go yet and he doesn't.

I do plan on attending a couple of his games this year.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
I love recruiting......people complain when we lock up our class early and NSD is boring and then complain when we have to wait until NSD to lock up our class and it should have happened earlier
No. The problem is when you wait til the last minute taking risky players like lemons, Robinson and watkins

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Jelani Jenkins
Alex Anzalone
Jelani Jenkins was the man....came in at 17 years old and maybe 205# , worked his ass off, and by the time he left he was one of the best sideline to sideline LB's I've seen in over 40 years of watching CFB..it may sound crazy to some but he is in my all time top 10 favorite Gator players.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No. The problem is when you wait til the last minute taking risky players like lemons, Robinson and watkins
Neither Lemons or Robinson were last minute. They worked them and wanted to make sure they didn't F up. Lemons was basically on a zero tolerance and held up. Robinson had a small MJ incident but that was it.

FlGator19382

Oct 7, 2017
Jelani Jenkins was the man....came in at 17 years old and maybe 205# , worked his ass off, and by the time he left he was one of the best sideline to sideline LB's I've seen in over 40 years of watching CFB..it may sound crazy to some but he is in my all time top 10 favorite Gator players.

The 2012 defense was one of my favorites to watch so many great players! Floyd, Easley, Jenkins, Bostic, Elam etc. The defense alone almost got us to the national title, but of course we were held back by Chump and Pease’s time of possession offense.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Neither Lemons or Robinson were last minute. They worked them and wanted to make sure they didn't F up. Lemons was basically on a zero tolerance and held up. Robinson had a small MJ incident but that was it.
Again you're clueless. His test scores were flagged and he had the MJ issue before signing and was suspended again before the Michigan game. Adarius was suspended for a semester. I don't think you understand what a risky take is. No one wanted Robinson except UF. Lemons had to complete what UF put before him . That is a risk .

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, just like Uga almost won the NC in 2006 bc they were #3 the week before the NCG and #2 lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator