Status
Not open for further replies.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Players loved Zook and WM too. I get that turnover in any capacity will have its negatives. But the right hire would immediately heal any potential wound.

And honestly, that's the first time I've heard any kid, player or recruit, mention anything about TG's impact on them, which says a lot since he's applied for or been rumored to about 7 jobs over the past 24 months.
I hate to go all gator fever here but I can't help it. TG's never gonna get a hc gig. Atleast a p5 job.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I get a kick out of some of the shcit law says. Muschamp signed elite receivers :lol:
Chimp
2010 four 4 stars
2011 two 4 stars
2012 one 4 star and one 3 star
2013 three 4 stars and two 3 stars

Dorky Dan
2018 two 4 stars
2019 two 3 stars and Arjei Henderson**
2020 two 4 stars and Leonard Manual**

**Billy G and his special ed players.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I get a kick out of some of the shcit law says. Muschamp signed elite receivers :lol:

ltraz is correct, t. It sounds crazy but he actually did land some decent offensive talent. He simply had no idea what to do with them(cough cough, neither does his 4th and 11 cousin) but he did burn them in. As he showed, that ‘13 class had Robinson, the local speed kid Chris Thompson, Fulwood and a few other kids from Tampa that were all highly rated.

He definitely loved Bucks and DBs, but early on there were kids that were lured in.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Chimp
2010 four 4 stars
2011 two 4 stars
2012 one 4 star and one 3 star
2013 three 4 stars and two 3 stars

Dorky Dan
2018 two 4 stars
2019 two 3 stars and Arjei Henderson**
2020 two 4 stars and Leonard Manual**

**Billy G and his special ed players.
I see you conveniently left out the high profile transfers, which does count from a “talent acquisition” stand point.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I know. It's also crazy the way our smart phones track us. I type a few responses to @Swamp Donkey and next thing you know I've got an ad for Abba concert tickets on my sidebar.
You should shoot it.

Im a head banger. Id shoot my phone if Abba or Rep Speedwagon ever showed up on it. Yours is clearly defective. Dont take any chances.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ltraz is correct, t. It sounds crazy but he actually did land some decent offensive talent. He simply had no idea what to do with them(cough cough, neither does his 4th and 11 cousin) but he did burn them in. As he showed, that ‘13 class had Robinson, the local speed kid Chris Thompson, Fulwood and a few other kids from Tampa that were all highly rated.

He definitely loved Bucks and DBs, but early on there were kids that were lured in.

Neglecting the OL didn't help either.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Yeah and other than Grier he didn’t sign **** at QB, didnt sign **** at RB, and didn’t sign nearly enough OL. Combined with Meyers ****ting the bed by only signing 4 OL total his last 2 classes and you see why we had something like 5 total scholarship OL when shark ****er got here. Outside of MLB Mullen is recruiting solid complete classes.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
DeMarcus Robinson is the only receiver muschamp signed. I don't care about rankings. The argument is retarded. You have to factor in the 2 transfers , Copeland and the 3 commits this year. It's not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.