Recruiting 2022 Recruiting Thread: Evers and CJ Smith Decommit

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Muschamp says Hi... ooh loook Zook says Hi too.... working hard doesn't always translate to success.

So true...BUT NOT WORKING...is much WORSE.

What good are 5 Stars if they ride the bench or are stubbornly misused in a play. too out SMART the opposition?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Nature abhors a vacuum they say. It's nice to see others have stepped up in Donk The Insufferable's absence.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
If Napier manages to have a losing season with a generational talent at QB next season, then it really doesn't matter what any of us think; we'll be looking for a new coach in 3 years. For the record I think we put a good team out on the field next year, although it may be bumpy early going. We'll definitely have a winning record and go bowling at the worst.
Did Billy sign a generational talent at QB? I must have missed that.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
I think everyone needs to tone down the generational talent talk in regards to AR15. He hasn't lived up to that at all. Does he have potential to be a game changer? Absolutely. But he wasn't exactly blowing the doors off in his opportunities either. He spanked lesser talented teams early and had a good half against a horrible LSU team. He honestly didn't look great most of the time he was on the field.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Hey, I like AR and think he has great potential, but I think we should let him try to play a whole season before we compare him to a generation.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Hell, I'd like for him to just play two entire games in a row without getting injured.
Was just about to post this. He hasn't been able to play but one half without getting injured and didn't finish his senior year of hs because if injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.