Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Diabate on far left ,looks like put on 50lbs

For those of us who don't spend as much time looking at twitter kids flexing:

L-R standing Diabete, Ventrell, Hopper, Random White Dude, Burney, Dwag Jr the intern, Wingo, RWD II, Old Man Moon

kneeling: Brunson and ??? Reese?

Missing: Powell and Chief?

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
At what? Surely Fat Dwag sees Meeks as a DT. He wasn't fast enough to play linebacker in the MAC.

Nevertheless, that is a lot of dudes to play only two positions in our 4-2. They will probably rotate every three plays.

I find it humorous that they still call our Rush Ends (Cox, Reese, Bogle, Chatfield, Summerall) outside linebackers on the roster.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
I'm laughing so I don't start drinking first thing...

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
I usually get excited about recruiting after a big weekend, but who are we kidding? We won’t get many, if any of these guys. Same thing happens every year. Every player comes thru here says how much they love it. But for some strange reason they always seem to sign elsewhere. We’ll pick up our share of mid-low ranked 4*s and 3* diamonds to fill out the class. We’re the guy making $30k a year with a 400 credit score at the car lot looking at $80k cars. Doesn’t matter how much he likes the car or how much the salesman wants to sell it. You’re probably not gonna close a deal. Go down the street to the Hyundai lot you may get something.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I usually get excited about recruiting after a big weekend, but who are we kidding? We won’t get many, if any of these guys. Same thing happens every year. Every player comes thru here says how much they love it. But for some strange reason they always seem to sign elsewhere. We’ll pick up our share of mid-low ranked 4*s and 3* diamonds to fill out the class. We’re the guy making $30k a year with a 400 credit score at the car lot looking at $80k cars. Doesn’t matter how much he likes the car or how much the salesman wants to sell it. You’re probably not gonna close a deal. Go down the street to the Hyundai lot you may get something.

You got the wrong dealership, you are thinking Kia dealership... Hyundai is it's higher priced cousin.

Last edited:

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I think Dumpers are fully justified in dumping on CDM's recruiting. Said he couldn't recruit when he was hired. But do you guys ever listen to yourselves? To my ear you sound like whiny millennials. I guess I am the oldest guy on the board, but my generation admired Vince Lombardi -- stay gracious when you win and suck it up when you lose. With CDM we are definitely losing recruiting and we aren't winning much on the field, but whining doesn't really help.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
The only difference is that we got big names on campus and it looks like there was a lot of work put into hosting. I was a pumper and I have a strong urge to think things are changing but I will wait until I see if this hard work continues. I also recognize that this is the first visit post covid and it kinda makes it bigger than it would be. Kudos to the staff for recognizing this opportunity, following through with it, getting big names on campus and making it a great weekend. But thats all we got right now. Plenty of time for the other schools to continue to work this hard and us to go back to our normal low recruiting energy ways before kids start signing on the line.

Basically, we got the first dance with the pretty girls at the dance...but its still early in the evening, they aint drunk yet and we aint got them in the backseat of our car yet.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Nick Cull is legit - he's got offers from all the big boys and his tape is legit.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Yeah.... what WR wouldnt want to come to UF and get 500 yards receiving and barely get to play until their final year when the could have gone to Bammer, LSU or Clemson and gotten 1200-1800 yards a year..
WTH are you talking about? Other than Joe Burrow’s Heisman year, where Corndog had a great OC, they have not had a receiver get that many yards in a season in years. Since Sammy Watkins left, Dabo has had exactly one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.