Status
Not open for further replies.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I had a feeling they were looking together. I'm thinking BN flat out knew that Evers and specifically his crazy biznatch mom were program poison and the exact opposite of the culture he was looking to build. And he probably already had the word that wherever Evers went, Gibson was following, so that would explain why he didn't show the effort of visiting Gibson. And the word of his Mom calling other recruits may have been mostly just her calling Gibson and his family expressing her outrage that BN told her son to look elsewhere.
iu

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Kinda meh at first. But he is a big boy and his tape isn't too bad. Evaluations have been a bit off so maybe he is better than his rating. And he is a big boy DL from Mississippi. He has an offer from AF as well so his grades must be really good.

Are you saying he's "deceptively" smart?

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Okay, here's another way of thinking about it. Take a look at Billy, his direct manner of speaking, his and his kids haircuts that are definitely done at home, his plain midwestern looking wife with no visible makeup and wearing a dress she obviously fashioned out of a potato sack and some leftover pillow cases. Okay now try to imagine how well a recruit's mother's message about 17 year olds hanging out at clubs chasing or being chased by pu$$y went over with him. I'm guessing as soon as he saw that tweet he marked Evers off his list of potential recruits.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Okay, here's another way of thinking about it. Take a look at Billy, his direct manner of speaking, his and his kids haircuts that are definitely done at home, his plain midwestern looking wife with no visible makeup and wearing a dress she obviously fashioned out of a potato sack and some leftover pillow cases. Okay now try to imagine how well a recruit's mother's message about 17 year olds hanging out at clubs chasing or being chased by pu$$y went over with him. I'm guessing as soon as he saw that tweet he marked Evers off his list of potential recruits.

What’s great about @lagator is that you never know exactly which side he’s making fun of and where he’s going with his post. And by the time you’re done reading it, part of you thinks he may even be taking a shot at you.

It’s quite good.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
What’s great about @lagator is that you never know exactly which side he’s making fun of and where he’s going with his post. And by the time you’re done reading it, part of you thinks he may even be taking a shot at you.

It’s quite good.

Yep. Big fan, but he can be a slippery mofo! :lol:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Kinda meh at first. But he is a big boy and his tape isn't too bad. Evaluations have been a bit off so maybe he is better than his rating. And he is a big boy DL from Mississippi. He has an offer from AF as well so his grades must be really good.

Looks like he got a couple of CB's to miss state today. But this is exactly the kind of 3 star we should be grabbing.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Has a better offer list than most of mullen and havesy's NR projects. One of his offers was from Napier's former school.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Calling a Black Man a Big Boy, twice, just seems a little out of sync to me....... But, what do I know.....carry forth..

Yeah...that is what I thought. It said a lot more about the way you think versus what I actually was saying. He plays DL and he is a big dude. That is all I was saying. I prefer our DL be stocked with big dudes versus the little guys that fat head tod whent after.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah...that is what I thought. It said a lot more about the way you think versus what I actually was saying. He plays DL and he is a big dude. That is all I was saying. I prefer our DL be stocked with big dudes versus the little guys that fat head tod whent after.

I work with two Black Men who both are 6'3"+ and around 300lbs... Great guys and good friends and both are sensitive to several descriptive words used in America, one being Boy. I personally think it's not productive to let words determine your actions but I try very hard to not get my azz kicked by these Big Boys! LOL
I should have chosen my words better in replying to your post, I was trying to be edgy not judgemental.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I work with two Black Men who both are 6'3"+ and around 300lbs... Great guys and good friends and both are sensitive to several descriptive words used in America, one being Boy. I personally think it's not productive to let words determine your actions but I try very hard to not get my azz kicked by these Big Boys! LOL
I should have chosen my words better in replying to your post, I was trying to be edgy not judgemental.

I definitely didnt mean it that way. He is 310lbs and is a DL from Mississippi. I'll take a Mississippi DL every single time and I admit that to be a bit stereotyping but I dont care...it aint about race. I was saying meh at first because he is only 3*.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I definitely didnt mean it that way. He is 310lbs and is a DL from Mississippi. I'll take a Mississippi DL every single time and I admit that to be a bit stereotyping but I dont care...it aint about race. I was saying meh at first because he is only 3*.

I'll paraphrase John Wooten, "I'll always take a 300 pounder because even when they are tired you still have to run around them".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.