Gator Baseball 2023 Gator Baseball Thread- CWS Bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
Why would you not have Halter sac bunt there? Asking for a friend
I was thinking same, Sully refuses to bunt and give up the out.

Was praying we didnt go to Cags in 9th but Jesus what a brain fart by Sully.

Live to play again, sitting in driver seat. Balls by Fisher wowzerss

Halter and Evans need to stay in lineup, Go Gators.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Yes the thought of Cags out of the bullpen was just laughable. Sully was in so much agony he could not even stand the thought of using Abner and risking one of his "can't find the zone" outings. Now for Cags, the "he's tired" excuses from playing 1st base 2 days in a row and then pitches are out the window. Two full days before he starts with nothing to do but think about throwing the ball over the plate.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Oh and ESPN can give me oral and gag to death screaming that ORU winning 7 straight after trailing by 3 stat every other batter all night.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Day game Wednesday.
Did you give them clearance for that? Seems a little soon being that we barely ended this game before Monday officially begins? Not sure 20 year olds can recover in just over 48 hours especially after almost choking while doing Oral.

Last edited:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Did you given them clearance for that? Seems a little soon being that we barely ended this game before Monday officially begins? Not sure 20 year olds can recover in just over 48 hours especially after almost choking while doing Oral.
We do get the extra day of rest, the other side of the bracket plays Wednesday evening.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
We do get the extra day of rest, the other side of the bracket plays Wednesday evening.
Not making excuses And you can only play who is in your bracket. But we got the lighter bracket and we got to start on Day 1. Yet we still do almost everything we can to give those advantages back.

9 tourney games and only NicFic has pitched on Sully's "totally do not trust you" list. What more proof do we need that were are deep in numbers only. 2 days off refreshes everyone sans Sproat and Waldrep, so those "arms" can be getting ready to pitch batting practice. And if we lose Wed.,, Sproat will start Thursday.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wow! I’m glad I actually watched the game….because if I had only read this thread, I’d thought we got stomped like a narc at a biker rally!

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Not making excuses And you can only play who is in your bracket. But we got the lighter bracket and we got to start on Day 1. Yet we still do almost everything we can to give those advantages back.

9 tourney games and only NicFic has pitched on Sully's "totally do not trust you" list. What more proof do we need that were are deep in numbers only. 2 days off refreshes everyone sans Sproat and Waldrep, so those "arms" can be getting ready to pitch batting practice. And if we lose Wed.,, Sproat will start Thursday.

We struck out 14 times against the unseeded ORU and we were outhit 11-5. I would say that doesn't bode well for us against WF or LSU should we make it to the finals

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Good news guys:

Every game is a new ballgame. Winning in Omaha is very hard. Being 2-0 so far is enormous, especially considering we all know (and they know it too) that they can play better.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Wow! I’m glad I actually watched the game….because if I had only read this thread, I’d thought we got stomped like a narc at a biker rally!

BREAKING: Fans (short for fanatic) sometimes overreact throughout the course of a tightly contested game

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
OMG….run away!

Deal with the stats Opie. Sounds like you go wacko whenever someone makes a factual observation.
I've been following Gator Baseball since 1980, going to games since I moved to Ocala in 1991 and had season tickets since about 1997. Not to mention that I am a paid subscriber to this board, so, I will say and/or write anything I choose. If you don't like it, you can take a long walk off a short dock. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator