2023 NCAA Pick 'Em Thread: Congrats to jaywalker72!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Week 11 is open! Good luck, suckers.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’m starting my come back this weekend

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I finally got 10 right.
im back GIF

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
For missing an entire week and missing half another week, I’m not doing bad.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Week 12 is open! Good luck, suckers.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well,, I suck at this game so bad I actually made my choices this week based on choosing the opposite of what I normally would and it got even worse. I am just not any good at this and I wont ever play again.
I'm all over the place. I'll be competitive one week and start moving up, just to get four or five the next week and plummet :lol:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
FYI errbody: For whatever reason, starting about halfway down with the U Mass/U Conn game, the records for a bunch of the teams is incorrect. Not that it really matters for most of us at this point.......

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
FYI errbody: For whatever reason, starting about halfway down with the U Mass/U Conn game, the records for a bunch of the teams is incorrect. Not that it really matters for most of us at this point.......
It was incorrect because it wasn't ready. As I've said about ten times this year, picks aren't ready until I announce them in this thread. The next person who picks before the announcement not only gets a lifetime ban, after they pass on I will track them down in whatever form they are reincarnated in and ban them again for their second lifetime.

Week 13 is open. Good luck, suckers.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
It was incorrect because it wasn't ready. As I've said about ten times this year, picks aren't ready until I announce them in this thread. The next person who picks before the announcement not only gets a lifetime ban, after they pass on I will track them down in whatever form they are reincarnated in and ban them again for their second lifetime.

Week 13 is open. Good luck, suckers.
maybe if you had said it eleven times...........

When I saw someone had already made picks I thought (wrongly) that it was open and you had forgotten or been too busy. jeez........

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
maybe if you had said it eleven times...........

When I saw someone had already made picks I thought (wrongly) that it was open and you had forgotten or been too busy. jeez........
:lol: You remain a national treasure.

I'm tracking down that first person, and I'm sending some goons to their house to work them over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.