2023 NCAA Pick 'Em Thread: Congrats to jaywalker72!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Vandy on the way to screwing me over on my first pick with that 18.5 point spread......[cut to me screaming into my living room couch pillow].....
Paul, there are 250 more picks to go. At this pace, you’re going to be dead of a heart attack by week 2. Relax. The friggin’ winner last year only had a 55.8% win rate. You’re going to miss on a lot of picks.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
golf fall GIF

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Only 10 people out of 62 picked Hawaii.
The smart people all picked Hawaii.

(This will probably be the last weekend where I’m in first place - albeit tied with 9 others - so I’m going to live it up. So far, btw, my decision to let my dog make my picks is paying off.)

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
As for ties among us at this late stage in the contest, I agree to continue standings by alphabetical order of screen name ! :giggle:

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Fitting, I sat there and watched Vandy Crush the Gators on SEC network yesterday. Don't ask me why.
Then, Last night I tuned in to watch Vandy roll up 35 on Hawaii , while having visions of them putting up 31 on our inept team last year.

My only solace was getting that first pick right.
Then Vandy gives up two late TD's.

Awesome.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Vandy was up 21 and the pick was looking solid. Then they remembered who they are.
Now that I've been starkly reminded who the f*** Vandy really is I've done the prudent thing and updated that second Vandy game and gone with Alabama A&M.....oh,.....wait. Where's my couch pillow to continue screaming into.....

PaulDrake

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Just printed out my picks for the week preparing to be screwed out of my $25.00 pot money.....Let the games begin!

PaulDrake

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Paul, you do know that you didn't have to play, right? It doesn't seem like it's something you really enjoy.
LOL! Ox I LOVE this stuff. I just friggin' hate losing. Especially when it comes to the Gators.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.