2023 NCAA Pick 'Em Thread: Congrats to jaywalker72!

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
So much for Christmas cheer
A Christmas Carol Yes GIF

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Congrats @jaywalker72 .

There's only 20 games left. I'm 8 behind and in second right now (a few really close too). You would have to miss 16 out of twenty and I would have to get 12 out of 20 correct to tie.

sassy bird GIF

Just kidding.

You should go to Vegas.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Congrats @jaywalker72 .

There's only 20 games left. I'm 8 behind and in second right now (a few really close too). You would have to miss 16 out of twenty and I would have to get 12 out of 20 correct to tie.

sassy bird GIF

Just kidding.

You should go to Vegas.
He wins tens of thousands of dollars every year playing daily fantasy sports. He's good. Really good.

He probably would have won last year if he didn't forget to make his picks one week.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He wins tens of thousands of dollars every year playing daily fantasy sports. He's good. Really good.

He probably would have won last year if he didn't forget to make his picks one week.

I see what you all are doing and it won't work. No victory cigars here. As a lifetime Gator, Hawks, Reds, and Bengals fan, I've seen every way to lose. So don't mind me if I refrain from premature chompulation.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I see what you all are doing and it won't work. No victory cigars here. As a lifetime Gator, Hawks, Reds, and Bengals fan, I've seen every way to lose. So don't mind me if I refrain from premature chompulation.
As a lifelong fan of "all sports Detroit," I say...

Say What Oh Hell No GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
This is silly. Take the victory lap! You are well out in front and there is little chance you can lose here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator