2023 Pick 'Em

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
I have about $25 saved up in my piggy bank. Its mostly in pennies and nickels and its all the money my mom will let me spend. I can ship it to you for $37.

If these terms are acceptable and you can round off the payout to the nearest $5 so my ocd calms down, I am in. My eye and left cheek have been twitching since I read that post.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I'm in.

Are you doing a second pool this year? I think I recall last year a pool where everybody picked one team per week to win, couldn't pick that same team again for the rest of the season, and if that team lost, you were eliminated.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Then stop bitchin'. That's not allowed.
What The Wtf GIF by Justin

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I'm in.

Are you doing a second pool this year? I think I recall last year a pool where everybody picked one team per week to win, couldn't pick that same team again for the rest of the season, and if that team lost, you were eliminated.
There are rules?!?!? I’m just goin in blind!!!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm in.

I think we'll pass on Survivor this year.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Bump - you have until 8/23 to get in.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Can you not make picks on the your phone?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Note for iPhone/iPad users:

Making picks works just fine on desktop and Android devices.

On mobile, there is some kind of conflict between iOS and this particular Xenforo style. Hence, when you go to make picks on either Pick 'Em or Survivor, the bubbles to makes your picks won't be there and you can't do it. The workaround is easy and quick. When you are on the picks page, go to the very bottom of the page where the dropdown is to change styles. You'll either see GC LITE or GC DARK in there, depending on what style you use. Drop that down and select "iPhone Pick 'Em". After you select that style, the bubbles will appear and you can make and save picks. Then you can return to the style you want (you ain't gonna want to stay on default).

Sorry for the inconvenience on this one, nothing else I can do.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

On mobile, there is some kind of conflict between iOS and this particular Xenforo style. Hence, when you go to make picks on either Pick 'Em or Survivor, the bubbles to makes your picks won't be there and you can't do it. The workaround is easy and quick. When you are on the picks page, go to the very bottom of the page where the dropdown is to change styles. You'll either see GC LITE or GC DARK in there, depending on what style you use. Drop that down and select "iPhone Pick 'Em". After you select that style, the bubbles will appear and you can make and save picks. Then you can return to the style you want (you ain't gonna want to stay on default).

Does web browser make a difference for iOS users?
Meaning, using Chrome instead of Safari?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

That’s right, now I remember that. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.