Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I like it when you get a little silly, keep up the good work.

Yeah, this coach has brought my hope and excitement back for Gator Football.

This is going to to be fun.

I wish UF would get a President that would do the same.

But at least there is football and maybe basketball

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
I've seen some buzz surrounding a commitment from Mizzell possibly being imminent. Any thoughts/insight/preposterous speculations, etc., etc.?

We are definitely in the lead for his services according to every recruiting source I’ve looked at band I’ll be shocked if we don’t get his commitment. Sorey is the one who would likely go elsewhere if Mizzell and Jean come on board with Wilson and the other WRs we already have in this class and it’s probably why he pushed back his commitment date. We’re looking at a haul of five WRs in this class.

Now let’s get some TEs, OLs, and LBs….

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
We are definitely in the lead for his services according to every recruiting source I’ve looked at band I’ll be shocked if we don’t get his commitment. Sorey is the one who would likely go elsewhere if Mizzell and Jean come on board with Wilson and the other WRs we already have in this class and it’s probably why he pushed back his commitment date. We’re looking at a haul of five WRs in this class.

Now let’s get some TEs, OLs, and LBs….
I've been looking...there aren't many TE available on the recruiting boards...but I'm no evaluator.

Napier uses a lot of TE's..12 ...2 TEs

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015

Hansen was the only listed TE we took for the 2022 class. Two stars.

And where are the LBs going to come from? 5 star Shemar James was the only pickup last year and there are none so far this year.

Last year was pretty good for OL pickups for us but it seems the portal will beckon if we need to add numbers at LB and TE in the near term….

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
When does track star Aidan commit to the good guys

He tweeted “soon” yesterday but that could have been re: Wilson….

He has said July/August.

Both parents ran track at UF. He’s a legacy who loved his visits here. Even though Bammer and UGA are chasing he seems to be ours to lose.

He, Wilson, and Jean would cap off the WR class nicely. I think Sorey is waiting to see who Jean chooses between us and scUM.

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
He tweeted “soon” yesterday but that could have been re: Wilson….

He has said July/August.

Both parents ran track at UF. He’s a legacy who loved his visits here. Even though Bammer and UGA are chasing he seems to be ours to lose.

He, Wilson, and Jean would cap off the WR class nicely. I think Sorey is waiting to see who Jean chooses between us and scUM.
Thanks, def agree. Get those WRs to exploit run-dominated schemes. Need this talent in a major way. He’s no Kent Dorfman

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I think we are 3/4ths blue chip which is great this early. And it’s one of the key stats. The next is 5*s. Two, preferably three. After that, top 150 players. 5-7.
Do that and we’ll have a top tier class.
I’m also watching for more top 10 at their position. A solid group of those will likely yield a few difference makers. I like our direction. He’s doing everything right and we do have everything in place so he should do well.

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
Honestly, @oxrageous , if I’m offended by anything

Yes. In fact, we’re working on the paperwork to have him eligible for the Gasparillo bowl.
Honestly, @oxrageous , if I’m offended by anything

Yes. In fact, we’re working on the paperwork to have him eligible for the Gasparillo bowl.
Cabin Fever Reaction GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.