Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Was it called/flagged?
Cause back when I used to watch NASCAR, before Dale died, I learned that it ain't cheatin till they catch ya.
Certainly he'll get a lot of leeway from the refs playing at bama, but this was a practice rep. There were no refs.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Was it called/flagged?
Cause back when I used to watch NASCAR, before Dale died, I learned that it ain't cheatin till they catch ya.
And in recent memory, UF gets the flag on a critical 3rd/4th down stop that moves the chains and keeps our D on the field. And this ain't nascar. I'm not sure how you can defend your argument. Most of your comments are sane. You having a liquid breakfast this morning?

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
And in recent memory, UF gets the flag on a critical 3rd/4th down stop that moves the chains and keeps our D on the field. And this ain't nascar. I'm not sure how you can defend your argument. Most of your comments are sane. You having a liquid breakfast this morning?
I take great offense to your umbrage.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Was it called/flagged?

It was not. And from what my insiders have told me, Napier has already rescinded the offer, and did so with a singing telegram that showed up at his parents house to deliver the news. We don’t need some kid who missed on a rep against a 5* Edge player in a practice situational drill. Good riddance I say.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
It was not. And from what my insiders have told me, Napier has already rescinded the offer, and did so with a singing telegram that showed up at his parents house to deliver the news. We don’t need some kid who missed on a rep against a 5* Edge player in a practice situational drill. Good riddance I say.
Seems like an appropriate response.

:rolleyes4:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Thank you for illustrating the absurdity of our resident pearl-clutchers overreacting to every effing aspect of the team right now.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
forums pants GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics