Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I presume NIL's are contingent upon them actually signing with that school?
That's actually not allowed, however there is generally out clauses regarding the player's character and behavior in order to remain under contract. Seems to me, if someone agreed to a NIL contract (they all understand it's for a certain school), then decided to go somewhere else instead, that would call into question said athlete's character and behavior and could lose them the NIL contract.

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
These guys be stylish
I have that same reversible jacket. Lol

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Or help us? The quick organization of the Collective seems to be leading and innovative.
Could be, but I don't know how we compare against other schools. It was less than 2 months ago that aTm reeled in a massive haul of 5 talent shortly after the NIL stuff was approved. It was comical (sorta) how obvious it was that some deep pockets in Texas could suddenly make saban recruiting look mortal.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
The Gator Collective is suppose to be one of the best in the country.
Of course Jimbo has been running his own collective for 10 years so he had the jump on everybody.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
The recruiting seems to be going very well…as for Que there are believers and there are skeptics most people at 24/7 are just happy to get any kind of info and are starved for it…hope everyone is well and I’ll be back more often soon…unless y’all don’t want me back…miss this place tbqh

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
The recruiting seems to be going very well…as for Que there are believers and there are skeptics most people at 24/7 are just happy to get any kind of info and are starved for it…hope everyone is well and I’ll be back more often soon…unless y’all don’t want me back…miss this place tbqh

Welcome back and hope you keep coming back. As for que, I think he has some sort of contact but the problem with him is he doesn't provide facts, he provides his sensationalistic spin on whatever info he is given.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Welcome back and hope you keep coming back. As for que, I think he has some sort of contact but the problem with him is he doesn't provide facts, he provides his sensationalistic spin on whatever info he is given.

He says he has a contact on the defensive staff…but as for the legitimacy that’s not for me to decide I’m just a bystander…he did say some stuff about Kamari and Shemar the mods seemed to parrot so idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.