Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
He says he has a contact on the defensive staff…but as for the legitimacy that’s not for me to decide I’m just a bystander…he did say some stuff about Kamari and Shemar the mods seemed to parrot so idk
I have a very good friend who is a die hard dwags fan and his son is on Kirby's staff. Wanna guess what inside info his son gives him? Zero. Zilch. Nada. (Drives my friend nuts.)

If CBN is smart, and I think he is, he's hired the same kinda guys and nothing gets said to outsiders. Look how upset the one recruit got that media guys were CB'ing him to commit based of open source reporting of an interview with the kid. Imagine how p.o.'ed he would have gotten if he thought someone on staff had leaked it.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
I haven’t smoked weed in awhile but it’s more my ADHD Depression and BPD
Good luck with the little issues you mentioned, but I'm personally glad to see you back. Incidentally, FYI, CBD and MM are serious alternatives to other less availing treatments that can't address several issues simultaneously the way MM can. Just sayin.'

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Butt Plug Dependency?
Hence the depression.

shawn-spencer-james-roday.gif

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
1. At On3, the word is the silent commit announcements are incoming. This isn't Mullinz. Mullinz was like the butt ugly girl who was just happy you didn't run away from her. CBN plans everything. He doesn't want a kid to announce right away. He wants the public commits to be at specific times so they create momentum. Whether that is true or not I have no idea. With what we have seen so far, it wouldn't surprise me. This info comes from supposed "insiders."

2. As for something that isn't speculation, IOL Vysen Lang was a high priority for Dopey and co. At one point, we were his leader. Based on recruiting, being ranked 500-600 is way too low for this staff. We haven't been in contact much. This is the type of info I like. It tells me the staff isn't settling for garbage like Hev.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Vysen is a 5.8 four star on Rivals.

My Grandma said I was handsome too…ain’t doing anything for me at the moment…his composite score is a low 4* that Hev would run off by insulting him and hitting on his mom…

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.