Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I think his mom just really wanted him close. It’s not a usual recruitment.
You're in business in the area; can't you get her a job somewhere in Gainesville? (I know things like that used to be against the rules, but we'll tie it to NIL somehow. Oh and while she's looking for new digs, she may need to crash at your place for a few months.)

Seriously, what's the distance from Kissimmee to UF? 100 miles? 125? it's not like he's going to Oregon or something.

Last edited:

TheMarylandGator

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2022
You're in business in the area; can't you get her a job somewhere in Gainesville? (I know things like that used to be against the rules, but we'll tie it to NIL somehow. Oh and while she's looking for new digs, she may need to crash at your place for a few months.)

Seriously, what's the distance from Kissimmee to UF? 100 miles? 125? it's not like he's going to Oregon or something.
He's busy hosting poster's mom's from here. Currently entertaining two 5* and a walk-in.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
It’s no secret that I’ve never cared for you.
Sesame Street Kiss GIF

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think the type of arrest is the most important thing. We need elite athlete sh1t, like barking at dogs.
Nah… screw that. That’s Muschamp years kinda light weight bull sh!tt. We need “falling asleep at a stop light”, and “shooting people in the face” kinda stuff.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Sandwich throwing, pellet gun brandishing, scooter wrecking elitism!!

I’m actually shocked we haven’t seen more reports of wrecking those electric scooters you see all over campus, players or otherwise. Took my youngest on one a month ago and it was a blast, but I could totally see disaster on them as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator