Recruiting 2024 Early Signing Day Thread

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
From a perception standpoint, and from a depth standpoint it does. Live Chiles but not gong to suddenly change my view that Fl kids are more likely to do all 3-4 here.
Hammered. Totally hammered before 10 AM Eastern.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Insider TOS boards are saying that UF pulled their offer a couple days ago. Hayes had told the staff he was done with Miami and then visited again. So they told him that he should just go somewhere else.

Good.
Hard to believe this staff could pull the offer, but okay.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It looks like we may have a surprise commit. Outside of the ones we know we’ve been targeting.

I think Jaden Baugh and Gregory Smith commit to us. With an outside chance of Favour Edwin.

I have no idea who the surprise one is.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just watched the short highlights and this kid appear to be a wrecking machine on D. Really a crushing tackler, great get with Graham.
Shane Matthews said he’s the best high school football player he’s ever seen in person.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
It looks like we may have a surprise commit. Outside of the ones we know we’ve been targeting.

I think Jaden Baugh and Gregory Smith commit to us. With an outside chance of Favour Edwin.

Awh yeah, silent commit season! Another PWO kicker?

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

Definitely need someone important to pop. Feels like we are missing on the other 50/50s.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Supposedly, Auburn offered another bump in the ridiculous bag to LJ. People are freaking out on TOS. Florida insider still feel good but they said it’s going to be a crazy ride to the finish line.

DJ Lagway still expected to stick. But his father came out and said the last 48 hours have been insane. Lincoln Riley and USC have been all over him. As I stated earlier, they offered a ridiculous NIL deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator