Reading Glasses Reaction GIF by Whisky.de

uh..
I dont believe i saw a 6* anywhere on that list :grin:
:shambles:

FIF...me

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017

His stats are gaudy and he is obviously the future for now. I'm hoping he looks crisper though than that first 7 TD game, as odd as that seems to write. Guys open by 15 yards is not exactly a showing that a QB has IT in any regard. And his throws didn't look great, though he also did not need to based on competition. He has a couple picks against bad teams too, though I haven't seen them to know if they are tipped, or something else not his fault.

Certainly take his stats, even if the film is not yet elite confirming, over those of Air Noland, Colin Hurley, and Trever Jackson (seems either hurt or benched too). Oh St, LSU and Ole Miss should already be concerned.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
His stats are gaudy and he is obviously the future for now. I'm hoping he looks crisper though than that first 7 TD game, as odd as that seems to write. Guys open by 15 yards is not exactly a showing that a QB has IT in any regard. And his throws didn't look great, though he also did not need to based on competition. He has a couple picks against bad teams too, though I haven't seen them to know if they are tipped, or something else not his fault.

Certainly take his stats, even if the film is not yet elite confirming, over those of Air Noland, Colin Hurley, and Trever Jackson (seems either hurt or benched too). Oh St, LSU and Ole Miss should already be concerned.
I have to say this is the best I've seen Lagway look on film yet. His completion percentage is looking very good so far this year as well, which is really what was important for him heading into his senior year after watching him camp and compete at the Elite 11.

Really hope the new OC we hire after this season can utilize his athleticism. I think he can end up being a really good QB for us if so.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

Damn...haven't seen Citizen's Field in decades. I was tlaking yesterday about how the big 3 HS (GHS, BHS, EastSide) were having to share that and how the schedule had to be juggled for all the sports Soccer and football, varsity and JV, had to share it in the fall season. I recall JV soccer being kicked to play on the fields outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.