Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Does this mean we can upgrade "I don’t think we have a chance to flip him" to "there's a very slight chance we can flip him?" Please?
Lol. I’d say no. He has said that he’s coming in a couple times that he still hasn’t.

He’s also literally come out and said that Norvelle is the best coach in college football. I just don’t think he’s coming here. But you have to shoot your shot.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Lol. I’d say no. He has said that he’s coming in a couple times that he still hasn’t.

He’s also literally come out and said that Norvelle is the best coach in college football. I just don’t think he’s coming here. But you have to shoot your shot.

Dabo picked a terrible season to announce to the world he’s mildy retarded. We really need them to stymie some of the momentum the noles have tomorrow. Otherwise we’re pulling for Miami and would probably still need to beat them ourselves to keep them out of the playoff. They just don’t play anyone that is worth anything and it’s gaining perception.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Even though I don’t think we have a chance to flip him, this guy is just so good. I think he had 300 yards receiving a couple games ago.

Chaminade played Miami Central last night.

This catch is ridiculous.

If you had the choice between Ohio State's passing game and ours, I think it's a no-brainer :lol:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Otherwise we’re pulling for Miami
team america vomit GIF

Lucius

Jan 25, 2023
Anyone know if there is a plan B if Michai Boireau does indeed go elsewhere?

A huge nose tackle seems very important in this scheme and losing out on the only prospect in the class there could be a big loss.

Cam Jackson only has one year eligibility left if I'm not mistaken and could test the draft this year if he really performs well.

Behind him is Desmond Watson, who needs to reduce his weight considerably to be able to play a lot of snaps, and Jamari Lyons who is still undersized for the position and not yet proven.

Is the strategy to wait for the portal again to cover the position, or is there a second option that the staff is considering from the high school ranks?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone know if there is a plan B if Michai Boireau does indeed go elsewhere?

A huge nose tackle seems very important in this scheme and losing out on the only prospect in the class there could be a big loss.

Cam Jackson only has one year eligibility left if I'm not mistaken and could test the draft this year if he really performs well.

Behind him is Desmond Watson, who needs to reduce his weight considerably to be able to play a lot of snaps, and Jamari Lyons who is still undersized for the position and not yet proven.

Is the strategy to wait for the portal again to cover the position, or is there a second option that the staff is considering from the high school ranks?

I think he’s gone. They’re back combing through the high school ranks.

But I think the portal is going to be important regardless.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jerrick Gibson was at the Tennessee game. He’s coming to this game now as well.

This is a very interesting development IMO.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Jerrick Gibson was at the Tennessee game. He’s coming to this game now as well.

This is a very interesting development IMO.
Win lose or draw, Nape is putting in the work. I really hope DipsihtDan rots in coaching hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator