Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Mahomes does about that many a game at the LOS.
Watch where Lagway puts those balls everytime....mid body/shoulder level and not too far out front or behind the receiver and it gets there quickly. That makes all the difference between the play getting positive yards or getting blown up for no gain or a loss.

Last edited:

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Regarding LJ McCray, I believe it's more between UF and fsu with Bama being a dark horse.

georgia the poop sniffers have 3 DE commits that mirror LJ's size and I don't believe the out of high school listing of SDE or WDE is that important. He would be their fourth DE this class.

Rivals shows he visited fsu 10/7, which seems to bode well for them. Their class is also light on DL with only two DE commits total, one supposedly at 295 which likely makes him an inside guy after a couple of seasons. The extra distance to tallacrappee is insignificant.

Not sure he has any interest in alabummer but their class badly needs DL and I imagine their staff has been in touch.

As an institution UF has much more to offer than fsu and we have a more complete recruiting apparatus but this one seems close to me because McCray is a guy that imagines himself in the NFL regardless of which college he plays for. 50/50.

GatorJ

Hopeful
Regarding LJ McCray, I believe it's more between UF and fsu with Bama being a dark horse.

georgia the poop sniffers have 3 DE commits that mirror LJ's size and I don't believe the out of high school listing of SDE or WDE is that important. He would be their fourth DE this class.

Rivals shows he visited fsu 10/7, which seems to bode well for them. Their class is also light on DL with only two DE commits total, one supposedly at 295 which likely makes him an inside guy after a couple of seasons. The extra distance to tallacrappee is insignificant.

Not sure he has any interest in alabummer but their class badly needs DL and I imagine their staff has been in touch.

As an institution UF has much more to offer than fsu and we have a more complete recruiting apparatus but this one seems close to me because McCray is a guy that imagines himself in the NFL regardless of which college he plays for. 50/50.

From everything that I’ve read, it’s between Georgia, FSU, and us.

he likes Georgia because of their development of players like him.

he has the best relationship with us and he feels like we are really a program on the rise.

FSU is the first major team to offer him. And because of that he has always had a place in his heart for them.

We will find out on Saturday.

alcoholica

I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member

he has the best relationship with us and he feels like we are really a program on the rise.

FSU is the first major team to offer him. And because of that he has always had a place in his heart for them.

Apparently UGA is trying to get a 2025 kid to reclass at his position. I think it’s us or the Noles. We lose the battle and half the site kills themselves.

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Apparently UGA is trying to get a 2025 kid to reclass at his position. I think it’s us or the Noles. We lose the battle and half the site kills themselves.

mumbles-blah-blah-blah.gif

alcoholica

I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
The McCray's are probably aware. Would make 4 DEs, 5 with LJ. Best opportunities at UF or the other place. What do you read into the recent visit to fsu?
Everything I hear is that he’s great at playing the game. His dad is a coach at Bethune, so he understands recruiting. There are no real CB’s, Fong Balls or anything else substantial. Just Twitter crap.

I like our chances, but absolutely no one knows except him and his family.

Seaton is another one who you can’t pin down either.

And I think Mincey is UM until I actually see smoke for us.

We need to get Borieau back in the fold too, because I just don’t see D’antre Robinson happening right now.

We also have to keep recruiting our commits. We have legit threats to Williams and Johnson. I think Jackson has calmed down with the emergence of Boardingham.

We don’t have to win big, just show progress.

TN G8tr

The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member

deandre jordan nba GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator