Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Napier has bought a couple of years in my eyes.

Billy right now:

Denzel Washington Reaction GIF

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, we say stuff like this, and then Billy will be getting death threats during the UGA game in a week.
I expected us to win 7 games this year. We’re about what I thought we would be. I was hoping 6-1. I just don’t see us winning many games on the back half. We are about to enter a bear of a schedule.

We might only beat Arkansas. And I think that’s OK. As long as we just don’t get embarrassed in any games.

The game I would want us to win the most would be FSU.

Everything else would be icing on the cake

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I expected us to win 7 games this year. We’re about what I thought we would be. I was hoping 6-1. I just don’t see us winning many games on the back half. We are about to enter a bear of a schedule.

We might only beat Arkansas. And I think that’s OK. As long as we just don’t get embarrassed in any games.

We winning errythi....nevermind :ugh:
:lol:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Fwiw, which is not muchI can tell you, the team from a direct top level does not share that view and thinks we have a chance(even expects to win out) in every game. I’m one of those guys who shoots for the best and tries to see an ultimate positive, but I like the feel of this team. Either way, I like the mindset. We are great next year.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Donkey:

Surely the DE class is full now.

LJ McRae 6-6 270
Kendall Jackson 6-4 260
Amarius Williams 6-270

The last time we had DEs this big was Bullard and Fowler. Not coincidentally, that was the last time we had a competent defense. We've spent a long time in the 230 pound DE wilderness.

I like big butts.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Donkey:

Surely the DE class is full now.

LJ McRae 6-6 270
Kendall Jackson 6-4 260
Amarius Williams 6-270

The last time we had DEs this big was Bullard and Fowler. Not coincidentally, that was the last time we had a competent defense. We've spent a long time in the 230 pound DE wilderness.

I like big butts.
He did say he liked your mom

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator