Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

t-gator

too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
There are a couple of coaches on our staff that's performed alot worse than Spencer. Granted the dline didn't play great but far from our biggest problem.

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Having no coach will do that
Yeah, what you do is IMMEDIATELY fire the coaches who were recruiting well, but cling to your homeboy buddies who have recruited the #800-1200th ranked OL bc God knows we wouldnt want to lose those kids to the Sunbelt.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
I find it an incredible achievement that with each coach hired since Meyer, the ADs have found a way to lower the bar. Each coach is worse than the previous. They hear Gator fans saying, "It can't get worse than Chump, Sharkhumper...etc." And the UF leadership takes it upon themselves to prove us wrong.

GatorJ

Hopeful
I do not really obsess over recruiting but I clicked on the link and it says this guy is like ranked in the 700's. which is much lower than the other DL who decommitted? Does not mean this guy cannot play or will not turn out to be great, but not sure I understand the excitement over getting back a barely ranked player over one who is ranked highly? Any chance the place he was previously committed to politely told him to look elsewhere? :dunno:
He and Nasir are really good DTs. Nasir ratings jumped up this fall. I think after Nasir flipped his commitment Boireau no longer had a committable offer to Georgia.
Jeebus. We just lost the kid from Gainesville? Wow.
The other boards have been beating up this pick up since it happened. They understand that he’s considered a pretty decently ranked kid from Gainesville, but he supposedly is not SEC caliber.

So this happening does not surprise me.

I just don’t think he would be that impactful.

MertzJay26

Lifetime Member
I find it an incredible achievement that with each coach hired since Meyer, the ADs have found a way to lower the bar. Each coach is worse than the previous. They hear Gator fans saying, "It can't get worse than Chump, Sharkhumper...etc." And the UF leadership takes it upon themselves to prove us wrong.

“Can’t possibly get worse than the last HC”

Stricklin and the UAA:
IMG_9340.jpeg

Saulgoodman

He and Nasir are really good DTs. Nasir ratings jumped up this fall. I think after Nasir flipped his commitment Boireau no longer had a committable offer to Georgia.

The other boards have been beating up this pick up since it happened. They understand that he’s considered a pretty decently ranked kid from Gainesville, but he supposedly is not SEC caliber.

I don't completely disagree with you, however have you seen our DL?

Might want to take some lower ranked guys at the moment, not sure if we will be able to land the tip DL recruits. Unless he is betting it all on the portal. Which wouldn't surprise me but given his history with the portal, logical sense says it would be a surprise

soflagator

Lifetime Member
At this point you almost just have to laugh, right? It’s become comical how incompetent our head coach is. And just for some context, not only is he from Gainesville, but he was one of the three on Monday night reaffirming their commitment, along with Filsaime(gone) and McCray(soon). Top 15 isn’t even guaranteed at this rate. I’m to the point that I’m almost with t in his rooting for destruction. It’s only going to get worse. If Stricklin even had pretend balls, he’d make a move just to try and save himself.

Saulgoodman

Youre so full of schit
Brady Bunch K GIF

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member

Hard to believe we processed him out. Probably has other good offers and going to take one.

Spectator

I saw no indication of McCray flipping last night. I was really impressed with '25 RB Khamani Robinson. He should be getting major offers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.