Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Maybe we'll be surprised on Weds. Maybe he pulls in a couple of big uglies from the portal that will contribute day 1. Maybe he'll make the staff adjustments needed.

Big Brother Mary GIF by Big Brother Australia
Rabbit Hole Nbc GIF by Law & Order

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Jesus, you guys are unhinged. This is absurd.
Dude, the last coach to start with two losing seasons was 1942. I think that is also the last coach with 2 or more losing seasons. He is already the worst coach in 80 years and to solidify the claim.

Im not at all sure what mental gymnastics you go through to spin this guy as anything but an abject failure.

His offense is below average, his defense terrible and his special teams are a comedy show. The class has fallen to sixth, and probably falls more, so exactly one place better than Mullens two #7 classes, and he lost half of the recruits from his first class. Even his recruiting is shaky at best.

Youre normally an early pumper but quick to realize when we've made a mistake. I really just dont understand what you see in this potato.

Last edited:

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Dude, the last coach to start with two losing seasons was 1942. I think that is also the last coach with 2 or more losing seasons. He is already the worst coach in 80 years and to solidify the claim.

Im not at all sure what mental gymnastics you go through to spin this guy as anything but an abject failure.

His offense is below average, his defense terrible and his special teams are a comedy show. The class has fallen to sixth, and probably falls more, so exactly one place better than Mullens two #7 classes, and he lost half of the recruits from his first class. Even his recruiting is shaky at best.

Youre normally an early pumper but quick to realize when we've made a mistake. I really just dont understand what you see in this potato.
I can agree with your assessment of Napier but, Mullen with two #7 classes, get out of here with that sh!!t. Hell, if we go by what showed up on campus, he never cracked the top 20.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

mountain GIF

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
What do you rank Napier's first class now?

What do you rank Napier's first class now?
They all made it to Gainesville and they all stood by him until it was obvious his coaching was half a$$ed.
Mullen signed kids that every program in the country knew wouldn't qualify. Hell I'm still waiting on one of his DT recruits to get his passport so he can enroll. Mullen was a lazy POS with zero ability to identify talent. It's possible, by the time we send Napier packing my hate level will rival Mullens but, it's not there yet.

Kevlo911

Oct 29, 2019
They all made it to Gainesville and they all stood by him until it was obvious his coaching was half a$$ed.
Mullen signed kids that every program in the country knew wouldn't qualify. Hell I'm still waiting on one of his DT recruits to get his passport so he can enroll. Mullen was a lazy POS with zero ability to identify talent. It's possible, by the time we send Napier packing my hate level will rival Mullens but, it's not there yet.
I agree but it's scary to think Mullen might be able to develop players better than Napier.

Mullen was known to not recruit. Napier is supposed to be the recruiter and developer. No point if we can't keep them on campus more than 2 years, especially with the lack of portal activity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator