Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Maybe we'll be surprised on Weds. Maybe he pulls in a couple of big uglies from the portal that will contribute day 1. Maybe he'll make the staff adjustments needed.

Big Brother Mary GIF by Big Brother Australia
Goodfellas GIF

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Lagway Says he 100% locked in and had a great weekend. Said he helped recruit the San Diego OT.

Last edited:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I wish I felt that way but my crystal ball(which btw is unbelievably accurate over the last 10 years here) says Gus and the Golden Knights run Gomer out of town after a 3 TD loss at home in front of 80k angry pitchfork wielding fans feeling the sting of a 1-4 start....

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I wish I felt that way but my crystal ball(which btw is unbelievably accurate over the last 10 years here) says Gus and the Golden Knights run Gomer out of town after a 3 TD loss at home in front of 80k angry pitchfork wielding fans feeling the sting of a 1-4 start....

That could happen too.

Either way ...

Sean Connery GIF by James Bond 007

He either makes the required moves or he gets canned.

I just hope, before he gets the boot, they clear out the UAA before hiring the next AD and coach.

Last edited:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I'm kinda like jdh, I always hope because the future isn't written. Doesn't mean I ignore reality because, taking in past behavior, evidence to convict for future behavior is probably there. I just hate the whole start over thing again. And as we've all said, how is that going to be any different unless things higher change?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Malzahn vs Billy is a no brainer.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm kinda like jdh, I always hope because the future isn't written. Doesn't mean I ignore reality because, taking in past behavior, evidence to convict for future behavior is probably there. I just hate the whole start over thing again. And as we've all said, how is that going to be any different unless things higher change?
At least change always gives us a measure of hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator