Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
You're so eaten up with hate having any kind of discussion with you about Gator football is pointless. Go punch a wall or something.
So no comment on the amazing ability and offensive mastery of Billy to come up with a "special package" for Lagway?
Hell, He can't come up with a damned game plan past the first [possession, how the actual F is he going to have a special package for Lagway?

My God, we are only a few weeks out from the end of the season, don't you guys have a memory?
I mean, we've watched the same shiit for two seasons.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, the CONTEXT was the QB position. But yeah, I was saying exactly that.
Most of the Freshmen that played were backups or in positions, Like safety, edge rush or Wideout, where we have little quality depth. Treyaun barely played, K Harris was all we had, for example.
Slight difference in playing a true freshman as depth at positions that are thin and trusting a true freshman at QB , Or RB for that matter.
I don't think Treyaun can redshirt though. He played in 6 games I believe.....

So, I'll say I was wrong about Billly playing True freshmen only because, we had either a depth problem or a huge talent disparity at several positions, we did indeed play 11 True Freshmen last year.

Do tell about Billy the mastermind and his "special package" for Lagway.
I'm not saying Lagway is gonna roll in here and start right away.
I'm saying he'll play.
Listen to his words. If he didn't believe he had a shot at getting on the field this year, he wouldn't say what he's said, moreover, he wouldn't even be here.

A healthy Mertz is probably going to get the vast majority of snaps. But I'm saying Lagway will see the field, you're saying he'll see zero snaps.

Are you really so retarded to think that a player like Lagway wouldn't have even a handful of plays he could be put on the field for?
They can come up with good scripted plays for the first drive, but can't figure out how to come up with 3 or 4 plays for a talent like Lagway....think about what you're saying before you post.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
So no comment on the amazing ability and offensive mastery of Billy to come up with a "special package" for Lagway?
Hell, He can't come up with a damned game plan past the first [possession, how the actual F is he going to have a special package for Lagway?

My God, we are only a few weeks out from the end of the season, don't you guys have a memory?
I mean, we've watched the same shiit for two seasons.
You're an embarrassment.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
I'm not saying Lagway is gonna roll in here and start right away.
I'm saying he'll play.
Listen to his words. If he didn't believe he had a shot at getting on the field this year, he wouldn't say what he's said, moreover, he wouldn't even be here.

A healthy Mertz is probably going to get the vast majority of snaps. But I'm saying Lagway will see the field, you're saying he'll see zero snaps.

Are you really so retarded to think that a player like Lagway wouldn't have even a handful of plays he could be put on the field for?
They can come up with good scripted plays for the first drive, but can't figure out how to come up with 3 or 4 plays for a talent like Lagway....think about what you're saying before you post.
Hey, Please quote where I said he would get zero snaps.

No, I don't think Billy has the knowledge, the offensive ingenuity or the timing to call, any special plays for Lagway.

Hell, I'm not sure the man even has the ability to go to a library and look up plays for a QB like Lagway.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Of course he did, He had no choice though. The roster is dominated with Freshmen and Sophs. Numbers game.
We've had so many defections, the roster may be as young next year as well. Only, Not at QB.
Right here.
This is where you are suggesting he'll get no snaps.
I don't think Billy has any intentions of playing a raw true freshman at any position, much less QB.
Right here as well.

gold digging GIF by Copeland

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Hey, Please quote where I said he would get zero snaps.

No, I don't think Billy has the knowledge, the offensive ingenuity or the timing to call, any special plays for Lagway.

Hell, I'm not sure the man even has the ability to go to a library and look up plays for a QB like Lagway.
Next you'll tell us he doesn't know how to go the bathroom either, which is why he wears diapers and has to be changed by his wife. Might as well keep going.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

But somehow he got him here. Lulz.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
You remind me of a driver that works for me.
Immediately defensive and argumentative for no reason.
Own what you said.
I do own what I said, Multiple times in this very thread.
I never said he wouldn't play.

Good grief, Have another drink and read back through the thread.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Next you'll tell us he doesn't know how to go the bathroom either, which is why he wears diapers and has to be changed by his wife. Might as well keep going.
Well I was wondering why he wears those diapers, so that makes sense :grin:

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
I'll quote it again for you since you're clearly too fuching retarded to remember your own posts
Good Lord dude.
This is what I posted AFTER that post.

I'm saying, I don't EXPECT him to play next year unless it's a few meaningless snaps if we happen to be up by 3 TDs in the last 3 minutes.
I think, unless Mertz gets hurt, Lagway may still qualify for a redshirt when the season is over.
So, he can play a little, but nothing meaningful.

Nothing close to Tebow's Freshman season.

Now go away f tard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator