Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I was beginning to wonder exactly how many scholarships Texas got this year. Perhaps they had a waiver allowing 120. Surely they still have to lose some more kids.
He's a 315 lb Florida kid that's in the rivals top 200. I'm happy to take him off their hands.

You'd think Texas would be trying to kick out kids that have already spent some time with their program and aren't panning out.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Since when did Arch not work out? I thought he was 2nd string behind Ewers who was the established starter and never really gave Arch a chance to take the starting job.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Since when did Arch not work out? I thought he was 2nd string behind Ewers who was the established starter and never really gave Arch a chance to take the starting job.
Anyone know if Manning is being paid more by NIL than Ewers?

Last edited:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018

I'm not sure if he is entering the portal or asking out of his LOI.
Sounds like he already participated in practices, so he would have actually have to have been enrolled. If that’s correct, he had to go the transfer portal route. (With the current rules, that’s more or less a distinction without a difference. )

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jameer Grimsley entered the portal. He was between us and Bama. Florida kid. he committed to them in December.

Saban left so he has entered the portal.

He will make a decision in the upcoming week. Between us and LSU.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Jameer Grimsley entered the portal. He was between us and Bama. Florida kid. he committed to them in December.

Saban left so he has entered the portal.

He will make a decision in the upcoming week. Between us and LSU.
CRay will pull him in and we'll be left sucking tit.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
investigation we aint found shit GIF
We landing shyte

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He is garbage. if his name were Smith he'd be playing at SW Texas State.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
He is garbage. if his name were Smith he'd be playing at SW Texas State.
Oh, I agree he is way overrated due to his name. Played in a pansy high school league and looked like an avg kid who grew up coached by a dad, grampa and bunch of uncles who know something about football.

However, technically speaking, sitting behind Ewers isn't a huge tell that he is garbage because Ewers is actually pretty good along with more experience in the offense and on the team. So lil'Manning really hasnt had a chance to be judged on the working out or not part. We all know he will be garbage but depending on where he transfers to, say somewhere like SW Texas State, he could work out, or at least make an argument he worked out.

So...too early to say he didnt work out is all Im saying. Savor the event and let it unfold, dont just act like it already happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator