Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: USC offensive lineman Jason Zandamela headed to UF

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
The meltdowns of fans who attached their wagons to a horse others warned was a bum and finally see it for themselves are truly some of the best meltdowns on the internet. Copium is a helluva drug.

Pop Corn GIF by WWE
Did you NOT read the post just before this or is this an obvious example of why you HNFs?
:stickpoke:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
All you fuchsers on here counting losses for next year, just so you can fire someone. Put up some money to buy him out or put your wife on the corner to raise the money. Otherwise you and Crete will just be grade A b1tches. Put up the money or just the Fuchs up freeloader.
I’ve seen you say this several times now. Why do you care about the buyout? Are you due an inheritance from the UAA or something?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We were top5 in the country as far as having most players transfer out. So 45-50transfers in 2 years is disastrous. I just don't understand what we're doing here

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We were top5 in the country as far as having most players transfer out. So 45-50transfers in 2 years is disastrous. I just don't understand what we're doing here
Making it up as we go. That's literally his process. Just do whatever we think we should do, when we think we should do it. If you get me.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

15-20 in the portal says delatorre.

I’d say we need at least that many changeouts on the coaching staff and Billy’s army.

Can someone post the players he thinks are leaving?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
      Members
      Latest member
      TheFoodGator